chapter thirty-one

"Oh fuck..!" Eren moaned, harshly scratching Levi's back. He scratched so hard he even drew blood.

Levi continued to pound him against the walls of the shower wall from the front. "Shh.. they could be coming back any minute."

"Mmh.. Levi I can't..!" Eren gasped. His eyes grew wide when Levi suddenly hit his prostate. "Holy fuck- hah..!"

Eren's lewd noises were enough to make Levi finish on the spot, but he wasn't going to finish until Eren did.

He started pounding harder and faster into Eren, causing loud commotion due to the force of being rammed into the wall repeatedly.

"You're.. ah.. making it really- shit!" Eren said in euphoria. "really hard.. to be quiet..!"

"That just makes it all the more exciting, baby." Levi whispered into Eren's ear, licking his earlobe. "A game of not getting caught."

"Mmh.. well this game is too difficult!" Eren whined, pushed to his climax. He let out unsteady breaths as he came, waiting for Levi to. Only, he didn't.

He pulled out of Eren and pushed him to the floor. Eren brushed the water off his face and looked up Levi seductively.

He took his hand and wrapped it around Levi's still erect cock. His tongue made its way to the slit as his hand began to pump up and down.

"You've been so stressed lately.." Eren sighed, removing his tongue but not his hand. "You deserve this vacation, Levi."

Levi nodded, not wanting a pep talk, only a blow job.

"I'm serious, when I say this: Whenever you're stressed, daddy.. please take it out on me." He moaned, quickly taking all of Levi down his throat.

Levi's hands shot to the brunette hair under him. He held it with a firm grip as his head shot back to look at the ceiling. "Fuck, Eren."

"Mmh.." Eren groaned and sat up in the bed, only now feeling the soreness. He looked over to see Levi sleeping, making a sweet grin appear on Eren's face. Levi needed sleep after all the stress from work and from Eren himself.

He leaned over to place a peck on Levi's lips, only to be pulled down into a heated kiss. Eren laughed and pulled away after only a moment.

"I thought you were asleep!" Eren gigged and resting his head on Levi's chest.

"I was." Levi mumbled, his voice raspy. He looked at his watch and then down at Eren. "They're definitely back by now. I think we missed dinner."

"Shame, I'm starving." Eren mumbled on Levi's bare chest, only now realizing they had no clothes on. They were clean though, as Eren remembered they did everything in the shower and washed off after. Once in bed, he only remembered laying down before being taken over by sleep.

"Then go get some food." Levi suggested and ran a hand over Eren's bare rear. Eren felt the butterflies erupt in his stomach and he propped himself up on Levi's chest.

"I could do that.." Eren nodded. "Or you could for me.. and when you get back I'll suck your..." Eren trailed off.

Levi immediately knew he would go grab the food for Eren, but pretended to think about it.

"Hm.. but I'm comfortable." He gave Eren the puppy dog eyes and Eren rolled his eyes.

"Oh my gosh, Levi go get me some fucking food." He chuckled and Levi smirked, rising from the bed.

He grabbed a towel from the floor — the one he used to dry off after the shower — and wrapped it loosely around his waist. Giving Eren a peck on the cheek, he walked out of the room.

Searching through the fridge, he found it hard to find anything that Eren's picky self would enjoy eating.

"Hi there." Melina said from behind Levi. He forget she even came on the trip since Eren didn't like her much. He said she invited herself and he couldn't say no to her.

Levi nodded at her and shut the fridge, moving on to the pantry. Opening the wooden door, he searched the walk-in food closet and still couldn't find anything Eren would prefer to eat.

Just as he was about to walk out, he was pinned against the pantry wall. "Come on, Eren doesn't have to know-"

Trying to keep his cool, he said calmly, "Please, get off me."

"Don't you think I'm pretty, come on!" She said, reaching her hand down to Levi's towel. Just as she was about to pull it, he tightly grabbed her wrist and pushed her off, causing her to stumble to the floor.

Without another word, Levi grabbed a bag of white cheddar popcorn and another bag of dried apples before storming back upstairs.

"What the hell is making people your age so l horny all of a sudden?" Levi sighed and barged into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What do you mean?" Eren asked from where he sat under the covers, scrolling through Instagram.

"That one kid you didn't want to come but she did anyway." Levi said, forgetting her name.

"Melina?"

"Yeah."

"What'd she do?" Eren laughed, thinking Levi caught her doing something.

"She pushed me against the wall and tried to take off my towel." Levi replied and threw Eren the food. He walked over to the wardrobe and dropped his towel, pulling out a pair of dark blue sweatpants. "Three interns, not including Jackie, and her."

"Guess everybody just wants some Levi." Eren chuckled, not admitting to the ball of rage boiling in his chest. He hated everything about Melina, especially how pretty she was. He internally cursed himself for coming across the idea of Levi leaving him for her.

"Yeah, but only one person gets him." Levi said, crawling in bed next to Eren.

"Why'd you put pants on? I made you a promise." Eren asked, stroking Levi's abdomen with his fingers.

"Not in the mood right now." Levi said and pulled Eren in closer. "Tomorrow."

"It's a date." Eren grinned and crawled on top of Levi, straddling him. The older man grabbed the remote from the bedside table and started flicking through Netflix while Eren munched on his popcorn.

Levi cringed at the food being chomped on right by his ear but didn't say anything. He was comfortable and so was Eren.

He clicked on something random as he knew he wouldn't pay any attention to it.

"Levi?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry people keep doing that to you. I can't imagine."

"Don't feel bad for me. Remember your boss?"

"Yeah but that was just one person. You have people on you all the time."

"And I shove them off and walk away. But thank you." Levi said, putting his hands on Eren's bare waist. He placed light butterfly kisses along Eren's shoulder and collar bone.

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, baby."