Chapter Twenty

TIRED AND HAVEN'T SLEPT. CORRECT ANY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

"You dumb fucking bitch!" Eren screamed at Melina. She was on the ground crying, nose broken from Eren bashing her in the face with a mug. He was being held back by Jean, whom was yelling at him to get a grip of himself.

"Eren what did you do?" Connie yelled when he walked through the door. The cafe hadn't opened yet but customers would be coming in in less than ten minutes. "What did you do?" He rushed over to Melina and helped her up, grabbing a bag of frozen fruit from the freezer to put on her nose.

"I'm gonna fuck you up." Eren growled through tears. "You almost cost me my fucking relationship you bitch!" He struggled in Jeans grip, not able to free himself. "Goddammit! When did you start going to the gym you fucking horseface!"

"Well I didn't ruin it, did I?" Melina sobbed. "By the looks of it all you had to do was let him rail you and you're back to normal you whore!"

"That's enough, Eren come on. You need to go." Armin frantically said and motioned for Jean to bring Eren out of the café. 

"Eren.. go home.." Armin said when Jean pushed him out. "How did you even get here?"

"I Ubered." Eren rolled his eyes and walked away. Armin sighed and walked back into the café.

Eren sat down on a bench by the café and wiped his tears. He waited for his Uber, Omar, to come pick him up.

In five minutes a black Escalade pulled up by the curb.

'Hm. That was fast. He said he'd be here in ten.' Eren shrugged.

"Are you my Uber?"

"Um.. yes." The man smiled. "Hop in."

Eren got in the back seat of the car and got on his phone, texting Levi he was on the way home.

Levi was at work but let Eren have the day off since he was so tired. Levi always had Eren message him when he called an Uber, when the Uber got him, and when he arrived at the destination they took him to.

Within two minutes, he noticed the car didn't have a GPS pulled up.

"Um. Do you know where we're going?" Eren awkwardly laughed. "No GPS?"

"Oh yes. I knew someone in your neighborhood and would always hang out down there." Omar smiled.

"Um.. I don't live in a neighborhood, we live out somewhere with no neighbors or anything." Saying it out loud helped Eren understand what was going on. He didn't know where Eren lived and didn't have a GPS. He also took a wrong turn.

When Eren looked at the windshield, there was no Uber sticker. He gulped and tried to make it seem like he didn't know what was going on.

He received a notification saying his Uber had arrived. The man at the front wasn't on his phone nor were they close to the destination he would get that notification from.

He sent a message to Levi and played it off cool.

"So um, Juan, right?" Eren asked. He needed one more clarification before he would have a panic attack.

"Yup. Says it on the website, kid." The man replied. His Ubers name was Omar, not Juan. Just then Eren received a message from Levi.

"Um can we make one more stop? I am so sorry to ask but my friends h- she needs a ride to my house." Eren asked. "She's at Ackerman Autos right now."

"Hm. Sure we can go pick her up." The stranger smirked. Levi was right. He said if Eren told him he was a girl, he'd smirk about it and agree because most kidnappers are perverts.

"Um. She should be out any minute." Eren said once they pulled in the parking lot. Eren saw Levi walking towards the car

"Alright, I've got time."

Just then, Levi opened Eren door.

"Hey who are you?" Erens "Uber" growled. "Oh I'm sorry, Mr. Ackerman. It's a pleasure t-"

"Shut the fuck up." Levi monotonly said and helped Eren out of the car. "Eren go inside."

"No. Don't go anywhere." He hissed and grabbed a knife from the dashboard. "Stay put."

"Oh no." Levi sarcastically said, putting his hands in the air. "Eren, go inside, alright?"

Eren nodded and ran away, angering the red headed man who tried to take him. He climbed inside the car and shut the door.

"That's not needed." Levi sighed when the ginger swung his arm back in an attempt to injure him. He grabbed his hand and kept a tight hold around his wrist. "As I can tell, no harm was done to Eren, correct?"

When he didn't respond, Levi tightened his grin making Erens kidnapper cry out in pain.

"No- Nothing happened!" He winced. Levi glared daggers at him. He knew what this man's intentions were. He was going to rape Eren, no doubt about it. Even if it wasn't Eren, Levi still would have hurt him for trying such things to someone. But the person being Eren made matters worse.

"Hm.. but things were going to happen, no?" Levi tilted his head at the person staring at him with wide eyes. "You weren't his Uber, you were trying to, correct me if I'm wrong, rape Eren."

"I- I guess. Just- I won't do it again!" The once "tough" man cried.

"Oh I know you won't. Believe me." Levi pulled the man's hand with the knife to his throat, careful to not touch the knife himself. "I could get you put on death row, y'know?"

"I'm sorry man! Just- just let me go!" He sobbed and tried pulling away. Levi pulled the man's hand closer and closer however. He pushed the knife into his neck, drawing blood while smuglishly smiling at him.

"Tsk.. attempt at murder." Levi sighed with a sarcastic pouty face. "Why would you want to kill me?"

He was framing him. He could get anything the way he wanted and his story was just enough to have him thrown in jail or worse. 

"First, I see you grooming poor, defenseless Eren." Levi began. "I try to stop you and you stabbed me in the neck." He pointed to the wound he made on his throat and smirked. "After that, I broke your fingers out of self defense."

He grabbed his fingers making the knife drop and slowly started bending them. "No- stop!"

With one quick movement, his finger cracked, half of it pointing towards the left. Watching in horror, he screamed out in pain.

Levi broke a few more fingers before sending him off and walking inside.

Some people whispered and some just watched quietly as he walked to the elevator. They saw the blood dripping from his neck and were wondering what had happened.

-

"Why we're you crying?" Levi asked while he pulled Eren into his lap. "You weren't crying in the car but your eyes were still swollen."

"Just some problems with someone. No big deal."

"We'll if they made you cry it couldn't have been a small deal." Levi said and ran his fingers up and down Erens arm, something he enjoyed Levi doing.

"It's nothing." Eren smiled and kissed Levi cheek. "I'm good."

Eren stood up and looked through the first aid kit on the desk. He pulled out an alcohol pad, gauze, and a bandage.

"I can't believe you stabbed yourself." The younger frowned looking at the wound on Levi's neck.

"I've had worse."

"I know but still." Eren sighed and placed the gauze over the cut applying pressure. "I mean just because you have doesn't mean this doesn't hurt."

:this chapter is kind of weird but I didn't have an idea lol. Do y'all feel like this story is too rushed?

Random Fun Fact of the Chapter:
Dolphins sleep with one eye open