Chapter 12- Dangerous Buisness

So imagine his office like this except for the wall the desk is facing is glass. Also the desk has a back to it and isn't open.

"L-Levi!" Eren moaned as he was slammed on top of the wooden desk. Levi pulled off Erens blazer and began to leave a trail of love bites down his neck.

Eren's heart was racing. Not only because of what they were doing but the fact that someone could glance through the glass wall and see Levi on top of him.

"Levi..what i-if- mmm~" Eren grunted. "What if someone sees us?"

Levi pulled back before looking in Erens eyes. "Guess we'll just have to be careful."

Levi pulled off Eren shirt, tossing it to the floor. "B-but..-"

Eren let out a muffled cry when Levi bit his nipple and played with the other. It was a mix of pain and pleasure that Eren would have to get used to when doing these things with Levi.

Eren's hands slid up to Levi's head, grabbing handfuls of his hair. He felt shivers go down his spine when Levi's warm breath traveled across his chest and up to his lips again.

Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and he slipped his tongue into Erens mouth.

He was about take off his own shirt but grabbed Eren off the desk and almost threw him under it instead. "Someone's coming." He whispered and ran his fingers through his hair as a makeshift comb.

"Hey, Levi." He said and closed the door. Thankfully, he'd been looking at his phone when Levi saw him and they hadn't been seen. "Where's your new assistant? I thought he'd be here today." Levi looked over at the clothes on the ground and kicked them under the desk. Eren was trying his best to keep his breaths for air as quiet as possible.

"He's in the restroom." Levi grumbled and started bouncing his foot, a habit when he was anxious.

"May I wait in here until he gets back?" The male asked. "I'd like to meet him."

"You'll see him on your lunch break." Levi said. "We are working on something at the moment."

"A new car model?"

"Yeah. New car model." Levi lied. "As I said, you'll meet him at lunch. Get back to work, eyebrows."

"Yes sir."

When Eren heard the door shut, he crawled out from under the desk. "I told you so."

"Um.. We didn't get caught so no, no you didn't." Levi specified.

"Either way.. isn't this a little dangerous?" Eren said and looked at Levi's lap. Just like his own, Levi's dingaling was hard from what they were doing moments before. The sight made him bite his lip and sigh.

"Not if you stay under the desk." Levi smirked catching Eren's attention. Eren grabbed his shirt and blazer off the floor and set them in Levi's desk drawer.

"I'm listening.." Eren said, intrigued. Eren sat down on the older man's lap. Levi rested a hand on Erens ass, moving his thumb in a circle.

"You ever given a blow job before?"

(sorry! I promise I'll write one some day 🤞🏻 if you want one, that is)

"So Eren, right?" The same guy Levi was talking to earlier. Eren smiled and nodded his head.

"Very nice to meet you, I'm Erwin Smith." He stuck and his hand and Eren shook it.

"Over here!" Hange called from a table she was sitting at. Four other people sat at the circular table too.

The three of them walked over to the table and sat down.

"Guys this is Eren!" Hange said and hugged him. "Levi's new assistant!" She decided she wouldn't tell them about their relationship and be smart about it. She wasn't the most secretive person when it came to hidden relationships, but she didn't want people to know that they didn't want knowing. Some people are quick to judge.

"Hi Eren!" A girl with amber colored hair said. "I'm Petra!"

Eren waved his hand and smiled. Everyone introduced themselves and shook Erens hand.  The three males names were Gunther, Oluo, and Eld.

"So how is your first day so far?" Eld asked. Eren shifted his head to look over at him.

"I like it here. I definitely could get used to this." Eren grinned. "I like how.. satisfied Levi gets when he needs help with a car model and I do a good job helping." Eren smirked, remembering the lie Levi told Erwin earlier.

"Levi? Satisfied?" Gunther retorted. "Never thought I'd hear those two words in the same sentence. Ever."

"I'd like to think I can satisfy him fairly well." Eren innocently smiled. Levi shifted in his seat a little bit, annoyed at Eren for saying such things. 

"What's the model called?" Oluo asked. "Do you have it sketched out yet?"

"Not yet." Levi said and took a drink out of his mug, coming up with a name on the spot. "2022 Ackerman GX."

"Car or SUV? Are you making a truck?" Hange asked. She's always wanted Levi to make a truck but he never did. He said it wasn't his style and he'd leave it to other people. He did own a truck back at his house though.

"SUV."

"So Eren, how old are you?" Eld asked after taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Levi cringed and took another drink from his tea. Eld just rolled his eyes.

"I'm twenty as of March 30th." Eren responded taking a bite of his salad.

"Hm so you're pretty young still. That's great you got this job then!" Petra addressed. "Perfect to get you a good start so you and your future family have plenty money."

Eren internally laughed. If him and Levi stayed together, he doubted he'd even need a job.

'Stop thinking shit like that Eren. You just started dating, stop thinking so far ahead!' Eren internally corrected himself.

They spent the rest of their lunch break asking Eren questions and getting to know him. They all seemed to get along quite well and it made Eren all the more excited for his new job. The only friends he had were the ones from the coffee shop since everyone else from highschool went off to college.

A lot of his friends like Annie, Reiner, Marco, Jean, and so on were taking online courses and some of the others were going to a college near home.

Eren didn't pay enough attention in school to get a scholarship and with money being as tight as it is, he couldn't even pay his tuition. On the other hand, who would take care of his mother?

: Hi! You guys are going to make me cry, like actually.

When k first started writing this story, my biggest fear was hate comments. I didn't want to be swarmed by mean things from people on the internet.

However, I haven't even received one. I know this can change as time goes on, but as of now I am so happy I could cry. I get nice comments and notifications saying people are adding this to their reading lists and such.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDS.

I TRULY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU <3