Halloween Special

Hi guys! So, this is a one chapter break from the story. In occasion of Halloween coming up, I was thinking about doing a Halloween chapter but in a different AU. I don't have signal where I'm at so the other chapters won't load and I don't know where I'm at. So that was another factor, lol.

About this AU:

Levi and Eren are only dating; not married

They did adopt a kid tho, Ronan.

Levi is 39, Eren is 21, same ages as in the story :) Also Levi's still 6,2 and Erens still like 5,7 or something

They live in the US and not Germany (only in this chapter)

It's also Erens POV.

I know there's going to be a lot of typos so correct them in the comments when you see them.

~

Levi wasn't one for trick-or-treating so, when I tried to dress him up, he refused.

Ronan wanted both of us to go though so he still went but just wore grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt from his old college, FSU. He put on a black hat and his hood on top before followed us out the door.

I was wearing a dead nurse costume. I had blood on the uniform snd my face, plus makeup to make me look like a zombie, all done by Hange, whom was meeting up with us any minute.

My costume's skirt was pretty short though and you could see a little of my ass. I'm assuming that's why Levi was so close behind me, so nobody could see.

Ronan insisted on being Batman and wouldn't take any other costume.

"Eren, Levi! Hi guys!" Hange said. Her, Gunther, and Petra walked over to us.

"Hi Eren!" Petra said and gave me a hug. "Lookin' sexy." She winked. Petra was matching me and Hange. Gunther and Levi were the only two not dressed up.

"Hi Levi." She smiled at him. She looked him up and down and frowned. "You guys both didn't dress up." She sighed and looked at Gunther and Levi. Hange and her rolled their eyes and we all laughed.

Levi was too busy playing with Ronan to notice. Levi's laugh was one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard, while Ronans was the cutest. I still couldn't believe I was dating him, to be honest.

He was handsome, like movie star handsome. He had a sharp, defined jaw and beautiful slim eyes. And the way he spoke with a French accent made him all the more adorable. Especially when I playfully made fun of the way he said certain words and he acted all offended.

Levi wasn't the type of guy you would call cute since he looks so tough and defensive but when you got to know him he really was one of the cutest things.

"Gunther! Why didn't you dress up?" I smirked. "Too manly and grown up?"

"You betcha." He grinned. He pulled me in to a loose arm hug. "Hey Eren."

I smiled and laughed. One we pulled away, all of us got ready to go and got on Levi's side by side. It was a rich neighborhood so the houses were super far apart and we wouldn't make it anywhere walking. Hange, Gunter and Petra got on Levi's golf cart since there was no other room for them.

"So, Eren. What'd you guys do today?" Hange asked when we got to the first house. She put in contacts that were kind of creepy to look at so I avoided eye contact.

"Well, when Levi got off work we went to my moms house so she could see Ronan for a little bit and give him some candy. Then we just laid down at home until it was time to get ready." I replied. I watched Ronan run up the sidewalk all by himself and knock on the door, holding his little bag out. He was the cutest little thing out there.