Chapter thirty-nine

"Levi, please." Petra groaned. "I am begging you. Please watch Addison."

"Fine." Levi finally agreed. It wasn't that he didn't like Addison, he loved watching her. However, he and Eren had plans tonight that now had to be cancelled.

"Thank you. I'll be there in fifteen." She said and hung up the phone.

Levi tossed his phone onto the couch and made his way towards the bedroom where Eren was laying.

"I have to cancel on tonight." Levi said as he walked into the room.

"What? Why?" Eren whined. Levi sat at his feet.

"Petra needs someone to watch her daughter and I'm the only one available tonight." He shrugged and grabbed Eren's feet over the blanket. He used his thumb and massaged them as he talked. "She's going to be here in fifteen minutes."

"Wait." Eren started. "Petra has a daughter?"

"Yeah. She got pregnant after she hooked up with some guy but wanted to keep the baby." He smiled while thinking about it. Their whole group was so excited when they found out Petra was going to be having a baby. Everyone bought her stuff for it and couldn't wait to have a little one around all the time.

Levi had watched her multiple times and so had everyone else in the group. He loved that kid like his own.

"How old is she?" Eren asked. He was enjoying the foot massage he was receiving without even asking.

"Five and her name is Addison." Levi replied. His hands trailed up from Eren's feet to his thigh. He squeezed them as he leaned up and kissed Eren's chin and then his lips. "You'll love her."

Eren nodded. He watched as Levi lowered himself down onto him.

The blanket rested on Eren's mid-thigh and Levi kissed his leg right above it. He felt bad for having to put he and Eren's plans on hold but they could always do that another time.

Eren got lost in a daze, forgetting Levi was laying in his lap and kissing his thigh until the older man lifted up his shirt and stared kissing his waist.

Eren giggled at the ticklish feeling while looking down at the raven. He didn't understand how he got so lucky with a man like Levi. He really was the whole package.

Just as Levi was about to take off Eren's shirt, the door bell rang and Gwen started barking like crazy.

He sighed and slipped off Eren's lap onto his feet.

"Shut up." He yelled at the dog and opened the door.

"Thank you so much, Levi." Petra smiled and picked up Addison to hand to Levi.

"Levi!" She squirmed in her moms hold until she was passed to him. Then she stared at him with a smile.

"Hi, Addie." He grinned and pecked her on the cheek. "It's no problem." Levi assured to Petra.

"Hi, Eren!" Petra smiled when Eren walked into the living room. "I forgot you lived her for a second." She laughed.

Eren returned a small laugh and stood next to Levi. "Okay well I have to go, my date is waiting on me!" She hugged Eren and kissed his cheek and kissed Levis cheek before hurrying to her car.

Levi shut the door and set Addie down on the couch. "What do you wanna do?"

"Movie, movie." She grinned. Levi laughed and handed her the remote.

"Okay, do you want some food?"

"Pacorn!" She beamed making Levi chuckle at the mispronunciation.

"Okay."