8

Rummaging through the pantry, I forgot that I'm running out of supplies and I have to go to the grocery. It was Tuesday afternoon and I just got home from school. Sighing to myself, I went to my room and grabbed the things I needed before leaving the house.

I turned the stereo on and was surprised when Falling For You by The 1975 played. Listening to the lyrics carefully, I noticed that it was fitting to my situation with Lauren.

What time you coming down?

We started losing light.

I'll never make it right

If you don't want me around,

I'm so excited for the night,

All we need's my bike and your enormous house

You said some day we might

When I'm closer to your height

Til then we'll knock around, endlessly

You're all I need

Speaking of Lauren, we haven't been talking a lot since Saturday night, though I said that I'll show her what she's missing. As a matter of fact, it was indeed hard when Justin's always there. I mean, I don't get to see Lauren during classes because we don't have the same subject to attend to and during lunch time a student will suddenly pop up and give Lauren such things coming from that asshole. Of course the whole group will talk about it and Lauren will surely be grateful telling stories about how sweet he is, how much effort he puts into just for her to feel appreciated, and other stupid things I don't and never get to hear because I will either walk away or do something to block them out.

Don't you see me now?

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

Don't you need me?

I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,

And on this night and in this light,

I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you

Maybe you'll change your mind

I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling

I'm caught on your coat again

You said, "Oh, no, it's fine,"