Five

Caroline went into her sister's room to wake her up. Candice laid sound asleep causing Caroline to jump on the bed. "Caroline!"

"Wake up." She says causing the blonde to look at her. "We have to go paint today."

"Why did I agree to this?"

"Because Damon pissed off Mason."

The human blonde sighed as her sister had to point that out. She knew Mason was pissed, but she has a very bad feeling about this thing. She knew Damon may not listen as he wants to prove the Lockwood's have a secret. A secret that will expose the Lockwood's aren't just humans, but werewolf. Caroline left to get ready causing her to get changed.

"Why do I have this bad feeling that something is going to happen that will expose my sister?"
~~~
At the Lockwood's, Candice stood with her sister as they painted. Caroline had informed her about Elena and Stefan's break up. She didn't know what to say as she was watching Mason. She knew he was up to something and she was going to find out. "Candice, hello, are you listening to me?'

"I don't care what Katherine has you doing." She says. "That's on you and your friendship with Elena. Right now, I'm worried about you and the brothers because Mason is up to something."

Caroline watched Candice go over to Damon as they spoke. She could tell that the two have feelings, but her sister is the most stubborn woman on this planet. Mason saw Damon and Candice talking and knew, he needs to get Candice away from him, but how.

"Candice, can you grab more cups?"

"Sure." She replies and looks at Damon. "I will be back, but don't bring attention to yourself."

Damon watched her walk away, but he had a bad feeling that something was going to happen to Candice. "Damon, let's talk." Stefan says causing Damon to sigh as he was going to follow Candice.
~~~
Candice was walking back with the cups when she felt something hit her head before everything went black. Mason looked at her and shook his head. "You could be more useful to Katherine than Elena."

Mason picked the blonde up and left with her.
~~~
"Where's Candice?" Caroline asked them causing Damon to look worry.

"What do you mean?"

"She was getting cups..."

Candice walked into the Salvatore house causing Damon to go to her and catch her as she fell. "What happened?"

"Mason kidnapped me for Katherine. She says I'm wanted more then Elena." She says. "Who wants me and why am I apparently important?"

Damon held her close as she started crying. Whatever is happening, Damon had a plan. Keep the love of his life safe and give her blood in case someone kills her.