Fifteen

The blonde has been doing a lot of thinking and knew that it was time for her to speak to Elijah herself, since she is sacrificing herself for her friend. She knows she will be turned as Damon has been feeding from her, but she feels as if the others have found another way to save her. Elena saw her friend and walked over to her. "What's on your mind?"

"I want answers and Damon sure the hell isn't going to let me find them." She tells her. "Elijah knows more about this and I want to speak to him. If I'm going to die..."

"Which you won't because Damon won't let you."

"But what will happen if I turn and Klaus doesn't want that."

"Maybe I can help." They heard and looked to see Katherine. "After all, this happened before and I lost a dear friend because of him. If your blood isn't what he wants then I know that it's Elena he would want dead."

The blonde got in front of Katherine. "Start speaking, bitch."
~~~
When Damon got home with Stefan, they heard talking and saw Candice talking to Elena. "Elena?"

"Not Elena." Candice tells them. "This is Katherine." She looked at her. "Katherine, have you met Damon and Stefan Salvatore before?"

"I have." She says trying her best not to laugh. "Anyways, I know I'm not welcomed here and if they only knew what I'm trying to do."

Candice watched her leave as Damon got to her. "Are you okay?" He asked. "She didn't do anything, did she?"

"No, but I think you two need to let her speak besides being asses." She tells them as she sighed. "My doppelganger died the night she was supposed to be used in the ritual, but she begged Katherine to kill her because she didn't want to die in the hands of a monster. So Katherine did as told. After the betrayal, she has been on the run, that's how she met you two. Yet, I was the missing piece she was looking for in hopes that her own friend had a doppelganger. Alana didn't want to be turned."

"Do you?" Damon asked.

"Of course I do, when the time is right. I can't leave Caroline behind." She tells him as she stood up. "This is just too much to take in, so I'm going to go soak in the tub."

Damon grabbed her. "I'll be right there."

She nodded as she went upstairs as Stefan looked at him. "What now, Damon?"

Damon looked at his brother. "I'm going to make sure that she turns after this ritual. I won't lose the love of my life."

"I'll help." Stefan says. "She's my best friend."

Damon nodded as he went upstairs to join Candice. Stefan sighed as he wished to tell Candice's mother about this, but he knew that will be a mistake, but for now, he will help his brother protect Candice.

No Stefan doesn't have feelings for Candice.