Eleven

The next morning, Candice sat on her porch reading as she didn't think of anything. She walked out of her house just to feel something hit her in the head. Caroline walked out. "Candice, we need to go shopping. Make it a sister day." She says, but didn't see her sister. "I could have sworn..." finding Candice's phone, Carline knew. "Oh no."

At the Salvatores, Rose stood by listening to Damon and Stefan argue about keeping Candice safe or to let Candice help take care of herself. Hearing the phone ring, Rose grabbed it. "Hello?" She answered. "Damon, it's for you."

They watched as Damon took the phone just to see his face showing panic. They watched as he hung the phone up. "I need to find Candice. Now."

"What happened?"

"She's missing. Caroline called telling me that she followed Candice out the door, but she was no where's to be found, but her phone." He tells them. "I need to go find her before it's too late. I can't lose her."

Rose smiled. "Maybe instead of compelling your confession away, see what she thinks or just have a friends with benefits." She tells him. "I would have went after you, but I happen to really care about Candice. She's nothing like the Petrova bloodline."

Damon nodded. "That's true. I need to find her though."
~~~
Candice looked at the wolves confused. "You are stupid. I'm not a vampire." She tells them. "Why are you doing this to me..."

"Because we know you had a hand in Mason's death."

Candice glared at them. "I didn't do anything, but kept my ass safe." She tells them. "I don't know what it will take..."

Hearing her name, the blonde smiled as she knew Damon came to save her. When they walked out to Jules, the one wolf grabbed her and slammed her head against the wall of the camper knocking her out. He dragged her out and smirked. "Hand us the moonstone or we can feast on this one tonight."

Damon saw Candice bleeding causing him to glare. "Fine, but if you lay another hand on her, you will be dead." He tells them as something was thrown causing him to see Elijah.

"Get the girl and go."

Damon ran and killed the wolf holding Candice and left with her. He stopped by his car as he looked at Candice. She looked peaceful. He was taking her home and making sure no one else touches the girl besides him.
~~~
Candice woke up to see an upset Damon walk in. "Damon, what's wrong?" She asked him.

"Rose got bitten."

The blonde got out of bed and ran to him. Damon caught her as she held on to him. She moved back as she had one thing on her mind. Losing her virginity. "Damon?" He looked at her. "I want you to be my first. Please."

Without saying a word, Damon kissed Candice. She wanted  him and no one else doing this to her. He pulled back causing her to look at him. "Why are you wanting this?"

"Because if I die, I want to lose my virginity and spend my last day with someone who means the world to me." She tells him.

"I will not let you die." He says biting his wrist. "Starting now."

Candice took his wrist and started drinking his blood before he pulled away and kissed her. He was going to give her the best night ever. To him, this was real. He loves Candice Forbes and he'll always will. Laying her on the bed, Candice closed her eyes as Damon raised her dress up. She knew this will be painful, but it's what she wants with the man she is falling for.