Chapter 10 Reunion

"Miss Tzuyu, I have your bags ready in the car"

"Thank you"

Tzuyu got inside the car and her maid drove her to the airport. It was early in the morning but her parents were already at work. 

"My apologies Miss Tzuyu, but I will only be sending you off. I cannot follow you back to Korea"

"That's fine. I don't want to get you into anymore trouble for me"

"What do you plan to do?"

"I need to make things right with my friends..."

"And the girl?"

"You know about her?"

"Yes... I overheard. My apo-"

"No, it's okay"

Tzuyu sat there looking out of the window.

"Did you know about what my father did?"

The maid took a while to respond.

"Yes I did..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It would've been dangerous. And I know Miss Tzuyu wouldn't have accept your father's actions"

"I guess your right... But the thing is, I'm already being targetted by the organization that my father blew up 10 years ago..."

"Is that true?"

"Yes..."

"Miss Tzuyu, w-wouldn't it be very dangerous for you to return on your own?"

"Yes, but there are people that are in even more danger than I am. I can't be the only one to be safe"

Tzuyu looked down at her bracelet.

"Besides, I've got someone to save..."

The maid looked at Tzuyu from the mirror. 

"I see."

The maid pulled up at the drop off zone and took out Tzuyu's bags.

"Here you are, Miss Tzuyu. I wish you all the best. Please stay safe"

"Thank you for all of this. My father will find out about this pretty soon. He's crazy so I think it's best if you run away"

"I appreciate your concerns, Miss Tzuyu. But as I said before, I will accept any punishment from Mr Chou. Now go on. Go see your friends. Go save her", the maid smiled.

Tzuyu nodded her head before heading inside the airport.

After a while, Tzuyu finally got inside of her private jet. It was her first time flying by herself, let alone being the only one in the jet. 

"Would you like some snacks or drinks, Miss Tzuyu?"

"No, thank you..."

Tzuyu leaned back in her seat and exhaled deeply. Her hands were sweating and her heart pumped fast.

"First things first, I've got to meet up with the others"

Tzuyu pulled out her phone.