Chapter 11 Remember to Forget Me

"Tzuyu, watch out!"

Jeongyeon pushed Tzuyu out of the way as one of the men tackled her to the ground. She elbowed him in the back before throwing a hook to his face, instantly knocking him out. She pushed him off and got back up. 

"They're weaker than I thought"

Jeongyeon looked at the large fight happening around her.

"This is going to be fun", her heart throbbed with excitement.

A man ran towards her with a fist. She diverted his arm before uppercutting his face, sending him backwards onto the floor.

Momo swung her bat around without hesitation. She let her anger control her movements, knocking out each person who got in range of her. 

Jihyo had her arms locked from behind. She threw her head back, smashing his face before driving her foot into his nuts. 

"Perv! Keep your hands off of me!"

Jihyo turned around to see Momo caving in a man's head with her bat.

"Momo!! That's enough! You're going to kill hi-"

Momo growled at her with murderous intent. She ran off chasing after the remaining men.

"Damn it!"

"AH!!"

At the corner of Jihyo's eye, she saw a man running at her. She flinched in panic but he was  suddenly sent flying backwards. 

"Pay attention, Jihyo!"

Tzuyu was holding a pipe in her hand. 

"Tzuyu?"

"We've got to get out of here! They might send in backup!", Mina warned.

"But we haven't got to her yet!"

"We can get her next time, Tzuyu! Right now it's too dangerous"

"But!"

Jihyo noticed something was wrong. She looked up at the second floor to find Sana aiming a gun down at them.

"TZUYU!"

*Bang*

The whole building went quiet and everyone stopped moving.

"Ji...hyo...?"

Jihyo fell forward onto Tzuyu.

"JIHYO!"

"Jihyo!", Jeongyeon punched the man in the throat before running over.

"Hey! Jihyo!"

Tzuyu looked up at the second floor to see Sana walk away.

"Damn it!"

"Tzuyu, take Jihyo out of the building! Mina, apply pressure to the wound!"

"What about you, Jeongyeon?!"

"I'll hold them off. Go!"

Jeongyeon took Tzuyu's pipe and fought her way through to Momo.

"Jeongyeon, you should probably get out of here with the others", Momo wiped her sweat.

"No thanks. Not until I get revenge on your sister"

"Sorry, but that won't happen"

"Well, then I'll take my anger out on these guys"

Jeongyeon and Momo began bashing open heads while JiMiTzu escaped. 

"Mina, call the ambulance!"

"Okay!"