¦01¦

Fast forward
>>>>---- 🥀----<<<<
Happy Reading
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Aprom?

Aprom yenna? Naanum andha constable'um Beach'ah suthi thedi, en amma kedaikama enna Station kutitu poi'yu, avanga enna venumne vitutu poitanga'nu purinju, pakkathula irukura oru Church home'la serthu fast forward - Ippo inga irukken.

Shreya concludes animatedly moving her hands up in the air and shrugs before taking her cocktail glass and chugging the content in one go like she's too used to it.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

Shreya glances at her friend with her eyebrows raised,

Yenna sympathy'ah?

Illaye

Her friend, Jhanvi quickly denies shaking her head in fear at her drunk friend's intimidating tone. Shreya smirks taking the second glass.

In no time the dj announces before a peppy soundtrack is played, Shreya gets dragged by her friend to the dance floor where she wholeheartedly sways and exhausts herself out.

This Shreya is no close to fragile little girl who could only helplessly cry her heart out on her first day in an alien place - a dark dormitory to be exact because her mother couldn't raise her and chose to abandon her.

This is the Shreya who learned to wipe her own tears nonetheless, lived life the hard way and regained herself as an independent and bold woman - spending her twenties in drinks and parties, not giving a damn about anything around her.

After a good hour of wearing her legs out, Shreya and Jhanvi come out of the dance floor laughing.

Ennala sathiyama mudhila!

Shreya laughs like a maniac. Abruptly out of nowhere a man approaches them,

Excuse me?

Shreya looks up at him,

Why should I?

The man chuckles shrugging his shoulders,

I don't know, maybe because I'm about to ask for your number?

He tries his luck while yearningly staring at Shreya. She simply twists her lips and grabs Jhanvi's hand,

I think you should excuse me, because I am not interested

He watches them walk out of the bar, cursing his luck.

And that pretty much sums it up.

Shreya's not the easy type, or she's no ones type.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Ashwin nervously fidgets his fingers, he is on the edge of having tears roll down his eyes as he looks up at Preethi, the girl he has been in love with for 5 years and finally proposed only to be rejected without even thinking.

Na unna yevlo nambunen Ashwin? I had very good expectations on you! Nee ipdhi thideernu propose pannuvae'nu na expect'eh panla!