¦03¦

Finding Solutions
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Ashwin watched Shreya leave and turned around to see himself.

He couldn't believe his eyes, he was seeing himself, unconsciously lying only with the support of modern science medications keeping him alive.

This was all insane.

Abruptly he hears footsteps and turns around. Ashwin finds his mother walking towards the ward.

He smiles at her and rushes towards her,

Amma!

Ashwin goes on and calls her but she doesn't response. She's simply walking,

Amma, na Ashwin ma!

Ashwin cries out but she doesn't seem to hear him as she adjusts her glasses and sits on the chair outside the ICU ward.

Ashwin kneels down to the ground in front of her,

Amma!

Ashwin's voice breaks when he cries out for his mother but in vain.

Amma?

Another familiar voice calls making both Ashwin and his mother turn around to find Preethi rushing towards her.

Ashwin scurries to her,

Preethi neeyachum enna paaru, Preethi! Na pesradha kelu Preethi! Preethi

Ashwin begs walking backwards but none of them seemed to sense him.

Preethi kneels to Ashwin's mother and held her hands,

Yepdhi ma?

Enake therla ma

Ashwin's mother wipes her tears,

Nethu road'la adi pattu irundhanala, yaaro oru ponnu vandhu admit pannitu pochu'nu sonnanga. Thalaila adi pattu, coma'la irukan. Polaika've kastham adhu idhu'nu yenenamo solranga

The old woman props her head in her hand and cried in grief at her poor son's state. Preethi hugs her to console her with guiltiness pooling over Ashwin's last conversation with her.

Ashwin stood there unable to do anything, he felt worse than a roaming soul. He felt himself dying to stand helplessly, unable to console his own mother when she's crying for him.

He wished he could've just died.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Sighing loudly Shreya hits her head on the steering wheel and groans.

What is wrong with her today? There must have been something wrong with the whisky that weird hairstyled guy served her last night because she found herself functioning weirdly.

What is so hard with just forgetting everything as a dream and leave the god damn hospital and head to work?

She had already lied that she wasn't feeling well, much to her team leads bad impression on her, and asked him for a half day.