¦07¦

Answer
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

There's visible tension for the rest of the day, none of them talk to each other. Especially Shreya, she hasn't even come out of her room.

She wasn't mad, she was confused.
Is that what she's been doing?

Hiding her true emotions behind her secured wall she built as a rude girl so that people don't take advantage of her?

Is that she's unable to get rid of her loneliness?

Is that why she can't love or be loved because she herself has never loved herself enough to accept her own emotions?

All this questions kept bombarding her head and it deeply frustrated Shreya. She finally storms out of her room until her eyes land on Ashwin, who's asleep on the couch while waiting for her.

Shreya pauses and stares at him.

Even so, why has everything been so different and unusual with Ashwin?

Why did she naturally feel compassionate and concerned towards him?

Why did she put his comforts before hers?

Why did she so easily give him the space to ask her such a question as though that space in her life was reserved for him?

Shreya groans unable to handle anymore as she storms out of her house.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Ashwin wakes up when the eerie silence surrounds him, he was hearing at least movements of Shreya inside the room until now he heard nothing making Ashwin frown.

Ashwin gets up and sees Shreya's room door open but doesn't find her there. He searches the entire house yet she's not here making him concerned.

Ashwin rushes out after locking the house.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Ashwin sighs in relief only after he finds Shreya in the terrace, sitting on the parapet and blankly staring at the gloomy night sky.

He mentally scolds himself for creating this tension between them, he just did it because he felt the need to help Shreya. However, now seeing her being distant from him he was worried if he had been rude.

Ashwin takes quiet steps towards her only for Shreya to abruptly turn around making him jump and catch his breath,

Neeye oru pei, nee enna paarthu bayapadhriya?

Shreya asks him with a poker face,

Pinna nee pei madhiri thirumbuna?

Shreya raises a brow at his comment causing Ashwin to instantly regret it.

He mutters a sorry before cautiously walking to her as Shreya turns back to the sky.

The silence of the night prevails around the duo as soft winds blow. Shreya rubs her hands to keep warm, Ashwin clears his throat,