¦04¦

Coping up
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Being a ghost isn't an easy thing, especially Ashwin being a ghost isn't a good thing.

The man who spends almost half an hour to make sure he looks good in the mirror even though he didn't have to every morning is frustrated of the fact that he's unable to see his reflection anywhere.

He couldn't tell if his hair is tidy, does he have dark circles?

Hence to ensure that he maintains some good looking quality, Ashwin made sure to take bath.

Can you believe it? A ghost coming out of the bedroom adjacent to hers after a fresh bath while drying his wet hair with a towel is the first thing Shreya woke up to today.

It's almost as if he is not one by now, last night they've made a deal that Ashwin will stay with her as she helps him to figure out his purpose in his life.

She'd arranged the guest room for him to stay.

Although Shreya declined Ashwin too stubbornly promised that when he's here, the breakfast is on him as a return to Shreya's favour.

Leading to her finding him shirtless in the kitchen with only a towel around his neck.

He's a ghost, he's a ghost

She had to keep chanting to herself in order to not make this a hard morning for her since she already has an annoying manager to deal with at work.

Good morning

Good morning

Ashwin looks up and obliviously smiles at Shreya, she forces back a smile and approaches him.

Two minutes wait pannu, breakfast ready

They've also come to an agreement that there will not be anymore too respectful addresses because it only made them feel more awkward.

Shreya sits at the dining table and in a few minutes, Ashwin comes with a plate of scrambled eggs and serves Shreya.

Unaku?

Shreya asks,

Saapadlamanu therla?

That is something they haven't test yet, Shreya suggests

Why don't you try?

Ashwin shrugs muttering okay and unexpectedly he leans to Shreya's plate, picks her spoon and takes a bite.

To be able to eat, how heavenly!

Ashwin sighs in content,

Happa, nalla vela. Na kooda bayandhutu irundhen, sa-

He mindlessly turns as he is talking and freezes. He realizes how close he's standing to Shreya that their nose tips almost touched. Shreya's doe eyes were looking back at him, innocently blinking rapidly making Ashwin gulp.