¦09¦

Shifted
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

This is so good, she needs another one

Shreya's mind tells her as she tightly hugs whatever she's hugging.

So soft, plushie, squeezable, cold... Cold?!

Shreya peels her eyes open.

Different room, different smell.

She instantly knew that this wasn't her room because it is well, clean.

A soft snore grabs Shreya's attention, she very leisurely turns her head around and her first response is she gulps. Ashwin's long eyelashes brushed her forehead, that's how close she found herself to him. Moreover the plushie things she'd been thinking about was nothing but his big arm that was wounded around her waist bringing her closer against him with his other arm under her head.

Shreya could sense the chillness she usually feels when in contact with his skin that has gotten pale by now has reduced, Ashwin had an almost normal temperature. Shreya's warmth was like a painkiller to him, every time Ashwin felt the uncomfortable sting in his head while asleep he tightened his hold and snuggled closer to Shreya. It nevertheless calmed him down, until an early bird like him was sleeping till so late.

Shreya isn't naive, she has no qualms in accepting her attraction towards Ashwin. They might not have had a good first encounter but every passing second after that just made his stand in her heart stronger.

And this feeling was something so addictive that she couldn't avoid and instead chose to explore. To find out where it will lead her to.

She sighs smoothly trying to move back, however Ashwin in his sleep starts getting annoyed at the slippery bolster. He clicks his tongue and ends up pulling "it" more closer. He puts his leg over, locking "it" before resting his head on it.

Even so, now there's another problem. His face comes in contact with something soft and threaded. It has a rather ticklish texture making him frown.

Yenna idhu?

Ashwin slowly opens his eyes and looks below and finds himself resting his cheek on Shreya's head, her hair is what had tickled him.

Shreya refrains the smile that threatened to escape her lips upon seeing Ashwin's shocked face. Horrified, Ashwin peels himself away from her, rolls over the bed and falls on the floor.

Shreya gasps sitting up to check and thank goodness he feels no pain as he sits up.

Sathiyama na onnum panlae!

Ashwin defends himself raising his hands, in fear of being misunderstood. Shreya rolls her eyes throwing a pillow his way,

Periya ivuru! Adhan un moonjila'ye yelundhi othiruke?

Ashwin glares at Shreya as she gets up pulling her hair into a bun and walks out of the room.

As soon as he saw her disappear, Ashwin touches his face,

Apdhi yenna yelundhi othiruku?

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Unnaku work illa?

Shreya shrugs shaking her head as they walk into the hospital, while taking the airpod from Ashwin.