¦06¦

Question
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Through the frame of the window comes the vibrant glow of a new day, Ashwin squints his eyes when direct sunlight hits his face. He rubs his eyes opening them and notices that he had fallen asleep in Shreya's room leaning against her side table. He goes rigid when he found his other hand under Shreya's head from keeping her rolling out of the bed, she tightly hugged his arms and slept so peacefully. Ashwin reluctantly draws his hand back and gently places a pillow to her side. It amazed him how heavy he felt to do that, somewhere at the corner of his heart he didn't want her hand to be removed from him. He wished to stay like that and the thought scared him like anything.

Unaware of anything that's she is doing to him, Shreya mumbles something incoherent before she turns around to the other side hugging the bolster, Ashwin chuckles shaking his head.

What are you doing to me Shreya?

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Shreya finally wakes up, only because she is hungry. She yawns stretching herself and sits up,

Paah! Inime kudikave kudadhu

Just like every heavy hangover morning, Shreya tells herself while rubbing her temple with her fingers as she walks out of her room and freezes upon seeing Ashwin in living , watching television. He looks up and blinks at her perplexed reaction and raises a brow.

Fuck!

Shreya exclaims before sprinting back to her room and slamming the door.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Have a deadline to finish at work? Forget it, just block your team lead's number

Embarrassed yourself in front of a handsome ghost? Now that's a problem!

Shreya sits there on her bed after taking a shower, cursing herself to the extent where she wished the floor would just open up and swallow her. She had maintained four days, struggling to keep up a good reputation of herself to Ashwin and now everything's spoiled as she remembered whatever she did, especially spoke yesterday.

Strange, Shreya has never been this concerned about what people think of her drinking habit before. Most people has never had a good impression on her because of it but they are not the ones who stand by her when she's facing a problem hence she never cared. However, the thought of being judged by Ashwin wasn't so comfortable.

Even so, she can't just sit here hiding from him. Whatever impression he must have developed on her by now, she's not new to it anyway. She is used with being a misconceived person and had never really thought of changing it, then why get worried now?

Shreya takes a deep breath , composing herself she goes out of her room and sees Ashwin still at the same place.