¦02¦

Waking up
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Rays of sunlight seep into the place through the curtains, Ashwin frowns in his sleep, clicking his tongue Ashwin rakes his fingers through his messy hair and opens his eyes.

He feels somewhat strange and light- headed, like a heavy weight has been lifted off him.

Ashwin rubs his eyes looking around and leisurely he starts noticing his surroundings.

Yenna yedham idhu?

Ashwin sat up on the couch in which he'd been lying and realizes that he's in a living room but not his, because there's no motivational quote frames or photographs of him. The walls empty painted in black and white with a big digital wall clock.

Ashwin notices the time and wonders when did he start sleeping so late. He stands up in a rush and walks around the place.

Through every corners Ashwin realizes that this was completely a new place, he stops walking

Oru vela nambala yaaro kidnap pantangalo?

Ashwin wonders to himself

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Shreya wakes up with a headache, of course she would the previous night has been one such. She stretches herself sitting up and realizes that she didn't even change from her bathrobe to her nightwear last night.

Shreya face-palms herself and promises herself that she will never drink again - she does that everyday yet ends up waking up with the same hangover the next day.

Shreya walks out of her room to make herself some breakfast,

Yaarachum irukanga'lanu kuda therlaye?

She mindlessly looks up upon hearing a deep male voice and freezes.

Ashwin almost stumbles on Shreya until he senses her and stops walking.

They both rapidly blink at each other and

Nee?

Ashwin takes a closer look at her face, he remembered her but vaguely. He'd seen her somewhere but he couldn't tell where.

On the other hand, Shreya stood frozen, isn't he the guy she admitted to the hospital last night? Last time she saw him, she remembered half of his face smashed, but right now he is standing perfectly fine in her house?

Could she still be drunk?

Just as she's wondering, Shreya notices his gaze drifting off to something behind her.

She frowns swivelling around and sees the mirror in her room.

She sees her reflection - she looks horrible in a bathrobe by the way but Shreya finds nothing else weird. Abruptly she is pushed aside forcefully as the guy simply walks across her towards the mirror.

Hello, Mister yen-

Shhh!

He shushes her as he runs to the mirror, Shreya's jaw drops at his audacity. She follows behind him to give him a piece of her mind.