¦14¦

What Is Love?
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

They didn't eat, they didn't talk or even looked at each other which Shreya wanted to get used to. Ashwin is saved or not, he is going to leave and that's for sure. Shreya wanted herself to not get used to this and played the usual role, cold and unbothered.

She should help him be safe, bid him farewell and leave that's it.

She did not want Ashwin to know that him having feelings on Preethi, hiding the truth behind Preethi and Aakash's relationship had all bothered her. She doesn't want him to know that that's how clingy and pathetic she is.

Of course, he didn't tell her, he just wanted help from her that doesn't mean he should give away his privacy, right? Shame on her for not setting her boundaries right with him, she let it loose then she should have expected this. Therefore, Shreya had nothing to blame Ashwin for.

Ashwin sees shadows moving from outside his room and frowns to realize that Shreya's still awake.

Indha time'la yenna panra?

Ashwin swing opens his door but stops when he spots Shreya. He finds her staring at the cabinet on the far end of the kitchen, in which rows of wines and whiskeys were stored. She hasn't gone anywhere near it for the past few days until today.

Shreya can't keep going like this, not even a day hence all she could think of was to go back to how she was

She used to be unbothered by sentiments and never cared for anyone, what is with this one guy who is making it so hard for her? Why can't she just not care?

Nee yeppome ipdhi dhana? Veliya rude'ah ulla caring'ah? Unna suthi ipdhi oru secured wall katti vechirkiya? Nee yevlo caring'nu yaarum pathura kudadhunu?

Again, his words are what ring back at her. Even her conscience has started taking sides.

Ashwin patiently waits to see what Shreya does while standing behind the wall. Her hands went as close as her fingertips touching.

Snap

Something just stops her that she sighs wearily before harshly closing back the cabinet.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Some things in life are too hard to accept but also too hard to let go of.

She might not accept this, but Shreya has long lost the sense of loneliness the minute Ashwin entered her life. She ended up naturally losing interest in the addiction which used to be her go to solution to cope up with it.