¦13¦

He knows
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

His bandages have all been removed, he has a scar on his right eyebrow and his hair is much longer. Radha hasn't arrive yet sparing some time for Preethi to just stare at Ashwin. The Ashwin she didn't see enough when he was always beside her.

She did not expect herself to miss him this much. Not until every minute of her thoughts were on him, only him.

Preethi sits beside Ashwin,

Yen Ashwin anniki vandhu enaku propose pannae? Nee mattum anniki apdhi panlana nee verum enaku oru friend'uh mattum irundhurupae'lae?

Preethi holds Ashwin's unresponsive hands,

Nee paathuku yedhedho pesitu ipdhi vandhu padhukitae, na inga yedhuvume puriyama irukken.

Preethi squeezes Ashwin's hand in hope that he will know that she's here, sitting beside him, needing him like always,

I need answers Ashwin, and I need your help.

Abruptly Preethi hears someone approaching, she wipes her tears and stands up.

Aakash comes in and notices Preethi, he frowns at her.

Yeppo vandhae?

Ippothan

Yen en cabin'ku varla?

He questions her while Preethi fake smiles shrugging,

Nee busy'ya irupiyo'nu dhan, straight'ah inga vandhuten.

Aakash frowns deeper as he walks to Preethi, he looks back to make sure the door is locked before cupping her face with one hand.

Yedhavadhu prechana'ya?

Preethi smiles, Aakash loves her and that makes her love him too. The answers to her questions are just as simple as that. She hugs him tightly and keeps reminding herself of it until Preethi's eyes land on Ashwin. Her grip on his waist loosens as her mind starts questioning her back at her answers.

Simultaneously, Kavin's watching the whole thing like a Web series. In his usual lungi, tank top and morning Dosa.

Adi pavi! Propose pannavana pakkathula padhuka vechikute, avana katti pudichitu irukiye di

He chides like an old woman.

Parallel to this, Ashwin unbelievably looks at the screen being disturbed by Preethi's words. His usual self would have jumped in joy at Preethi's almost confession, but he couldn't.

Instead, he felt extremely unsettling to have woken up to Shreya listening to all that. She wordlessly placed the phone on his hand upon sensing him awake and has locked herself in the room.

There is someone else in his life. Someone more important.

Of course, she didn't expect him to ridiculously do everything for her just because she'd helped him, did she?

But that's not the case, it's that sense of being less important to him that hit her like waves. She remembered the times she had seen Ashwin wordlessly following behind Preethi at the hospital, always keeping close to her and seeing her in a different way.