¦ Bonus chapter : 02 ¦

Lamest Honeymoon
>>>>———— 🥀 ————<<<<

Honeymoon

A holiday spent together by a newly wed couple. To deepen their bond, chemistry and sometimes to ignite romantic moments in their life. It is like lighting a match - a small spark that can ignite a bright and beautiful flame.

But not for everyone, not if you got married to a man-child like Ashwin.

Switzerland was supposed to be the lovey-dovey paradise for Shreya and Ashwin's honeymoon, but it turned into a quirky school excursion rather than a sizzling romantic escapade.

Poor Shreya had no clue what she signed up for with Ashwin, and boy, was she in for a surprise! Instead of moonlit strolls and candlelit dinners, Ashwin had them traipsing off to a science exhibition, where they were surrounded by mesmerizing floating balls in the air. 

The other day, she dreamt of sweet hand-holding moments, but little did she know, her thrill-seeking hubby had a need for speed on those skis. With the grace of a runaway penguin, he zoomed off, leaving poor Shreya in his frosty trail, wondering if she married a speed demon or a snowman.

At the chocolate museum, poor Ashwin was in the center of attention, ogled by all the sweet indulgences, while Shreya longed for the comfort of home. This outing was turning out to be quite the opposite of what she had in mind.

Amidst the captivating allure of the gigantic chocolate fountain, Ashwin couldn't contain his excitement and went on a clicking spree with his camera. As Shreya observed him, she couldn't help but find his adorable enthusiasm endearing, even though he seemed to lose track of time and context amidst the chocolatey wonderland. His childlike wonder and passion for capturing every moment were enough to bring a smile to her face, making the peculiar turn of events all the more charming and unforgettable.

As Shreya stood there with her arms crossed over her chest, smiling at Ashwin's chocolate fountain photography frenzy, her moment of admiration was interrupted by the sound of her ringing phone. She discovered that it was her mother-in-law on the line.

Sollunga ma?

Aprom Honeymoon'lam yepdhi pogudhu?

Shreya mustered a fake smile, concealing her inner turmoil and putting on a brave front.

Romba nalla pogudhu..

There was a momentary pause on the other end. Completely out of context, she asked in her own quirky way,

Appo yedhuvume nadakalya?

As Shreya's cheek turned red from both the lingering laughter and her attempt to hide her embarrassment, she discreetly turned away from Ashwin to ensure he didn't catch a glimpse of her blushing face.

In response to Radha's question, she softly replied,

Illa

Idhuka unga rendu per'ah yum avlo selavu panni anupi vitten?

Unga pullaiku kalailerndhu night'uh varaikum, oor suthiye tired agirum. Room'uku ponona thoongiruvan