¦15¦

Gone
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Shreya wakes up to an unusual silence the next day. She squints her eyes open to the dim sunlight, it seemed like a rainy day was ahead and stretched herself.

As a daily routine since a very age, Shreya looks over at her bedside table but her gaze drops dead upon seeing emptiness.

Her dandelion-frame and Ashwin's keychain which had been with her all the time, were gone.

Shreya jolts herself up in a swift with a gasp. She jumps down the bed and searches for the lost things everywhere and finds nothing.

This could only mean one thing.

Ashwin!

Shreya calls for him as she makes her way to where Ashwin's supposed to be sleeping. She swing opens the door not even minding to knock and finds the bed empty.

Ashwin!

Shreya rummages the entire house for him, even goes up until the terrace but sees nothing.

Ashwin's gone

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Kavin opens the door and finds a distressed Shreya, fidgeting with her car key.

Shre-

Ashwin, inga vandhana?

She doesn't even bother to let him finish, Kavin's frowns deepens as Shreya pushes pass him into his house.

Ashwin!

Ashwin!

Shreya keeps calling for him as she goes in and out of every corner in search of Ashwin.

Kavin cluelessly stands there trying to understand what was going on,

Shreya

Ashwin, unaku text pannana?

Yenna achu unaku?

Nee yachum panniya?

Shreya

Kavin presses her name, halting Shreya in her step.

First'uh yenna achu?

Ashwin'ah kannom