¦16¦

Saved?
>>>>———— 🥀 ————<<<<

Preethi grew deeply disturbed by Shreya's words.

What had she meant?

Whatever it is, it's all because of Aakash. Didn't Preethi precisely tell him to not let Radha know about Ashwin dying condition?

What was he thinking when he broke his words? Lately he's been distancing himself from her a lot.

Preethi was too angry on him to handle this yesterday hoping he will come up first to sort things out with her but after Shreya randomly asks such a question she needed answers.

As she approached Aakash's cabin and opened the door, she heard something that stopped her from going in.

Look, namaku innum one day dhan time iruku. Just declare him as brain dead and get his organs already!

Aakash looks over at Sham with a warning look that shuts him,

Yedha yeppo seiyanumnu enaku theriyum. Neenga nenaikire madhiri Ashwin'ah brain dead'nu declare panradhulam onnu avlo easy illa

Preethi's eyes glistens with tears, she quickly takes out her mobile with her trembling hands and tries to record a video of whatever she could catch of.

Yenna kashtam?

Sham sounds irritated,

Avanuku yevlo faulty treatments kuduthachu, but that bastard just won't stop fighting. Idhula avan friends'nu rendu per vera daily vandhu okandhurukunga. Those two definitely know something, I know they're trying to find out.

Sham exhales out in frustration,

Adhellam enaku theriyadhu, nalliki Ashwin should be declared as brain dead. Appo dhan avan organs namaku use agum. Avlothan!

Suddenly, there's a noise coming from the direction of the door making Sham and Aakash turn towards it. Aakash frowns when he sees the door swinging lightly but he shrugs assuming it was only wind and turns around.

>>>>———— 🥀 ————<<<<

Preethi wipes her tears as Kavin finishes watching the footage on her phone.

Avana na yevlo nambunen but avan ipdhi pathavana irupannu nenachu kuda paakla

Ashwin felt bad seeing her cry meanwhile Kavin was still confused as to how to react. He was already exhausted for having to act "shocked" when Preethi revealed to him that Aakash is her fiance.

Idha vechi namba police station'la complain pannalamle?

Panlam ,ippove poi panlam. But are you sure you want to get involved in this?

Ashwin was glad Kavin asked it,

Of course I want to, Ashwin'kaga na at least idhayachum seiyanum. Shreya sonna madhiri na avlo sikiram avana vittu kudhuthurka kudathu. I'm not doing it again!