¦ Bonus chapter : 03 ¦

Child(ish)
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Nanga varuvoma'nu therla Jhanvi, I'll reconfirm it with you. Bye

As soon as Shreya hung up the call, she looked up to find a confused Ashwin staring at her from the couch. Without missing a beat, she joined him in folding clothes,

Yenna kekanum?

Yen namba bachelor party'ku poroma'nu therla sonnae? Namba porom dhane?

Illa

Yen?

Shreya looked up at Ashwin, biting back the mocking smile that threatened to escape her lips. Instead, she said,

You know it's happening in a club and people are going to be drinking a lot

Yeah

Ashwin shrugged, but then, as he recalled, his eyes widened in realization. Accusingly, he stared at his wife, who was trying hard to suppress laughter as the memory of their last incident at a pub played in her mind.

Last time nee verum smell'laye bodhai'agi vilundhutae. Unna car'la yethi thukitu varadhu kula, en idhupe odhanju pochu. I'm not repeating the same mistake again.

Ashwin couldn't help but feel deeply offended. The last time, he hadn't known what to expect, and he had inadvertently been affected by the smell and boozed. This time, however, he was prepared, and he believed he shouldn't be robbed of the chance to prove himself to his wife.

He dramatically threw the inskirt in his hand and declared,

Namba porom

No

However, Shreya was well aware that her husband's tantrums meant nothing. They never lasted beyond 10 minutes, after which he would forget and move on to the next one. So, she continued calmly folding.

Porom!

No

Yes!

An exasperated Ashwin exclaimed, slumping into the couch, his face reflecting his displeasure.

Ippo yen nee indha party'ku poganumnu ivlo gudhikirae?

Yenna nee enna yedho kozhandai madhiri treat panradhu enaku pudhikala!

Shreya was taken aback, her jaw dropping in surprise. Swiftly, in her defense, she fired back,

Apdhi yenna unna na kozhandha madhiri treat panniten?

Pinna yenna? Aniki indha Air-cond'na naane seri panrennu sonnen, adhuku "vena unaku onu theriyadhu, you will hurt yourself'" nu solli veliya aal kutitu varae. Adhu kuda paravala veliya yellam purushanuku yennena gift'lam vangi tharanga theriyuma? Nee yenana, Playstation'naa vangi tharae.

Shreya sheepishly looked away, attempting to appear casual. She was fully aware of what she had done; she could be worse than his mother at times. However, she couldn't comprehend why this was such a problem.

Ippo idhukum party'kum yenna samandham?

Because I need to prove you that I should not be treated like a child! I am a grown up man!