¦17¦

The one she lost
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Hope, a kind of intelligent bravery, a weapon that has the strength to neglect and change even the fate.

It was indeed the only thing they all had to hold onto.

Ashwin was immediately shifted to another hospital and has been given medical treatments for the past four hours. No one had a wink of sleep for the whole night.

Kavin had brought Radha to be by Ashwin's side when he opens his eyes. She sat near the operation theatre with her hands clasped together and praying for her son.

Kavin and Preethi sat with her, they were in equal trepidation.

Whereas, Shreya stood by a window with her eyes shut. She had no guts to even turn around and look at the room where an unconscious Ashwin was fighting for his life.

She had a lots of questions running in her head.

What is going to happen to them?
Will he remember her?
Will he recognise her?
Even if he does what's to happen to them? The feelings they left unsaid?

Shreya tilted her head around and saw Preethi profusely crying for Ashwin, Shreya couldn't even do that. She was in more pain than him, but she had no tears to shed.

Gosh, she felt lost and stuck!

As an answer to all their prayers, the doctors come out. Kavin, Preethi and Radha rush to them,

Yenna achu doctor?

The doctor sighs removing his mask,

We have removed the excessive drugs and everything but avarodha heart beat normal agura madhiri illa. Ipdhiye pona Avarodha brain'ku pora blood stop agi nejamave avaruku brain death aga chances iruku

Radha cries in despair but the doctor consoles her,

But neenga nenacha avara kappathalam. He can still listen to his surroundings. You guys should go in and talk to him, try to bring him back.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

They weren't allowed to go in all at once, hence Radha went in alone.

She cried and cried at her son's state and wailed at him to come back to her but he remained untouched.

Preethi was drowned in guilt upon hearing Radha begging Ashwin to open his eyes and see his mother crying for him.

Kavin inhaled sharply looking away, this isn't working! And he knows what to do.

Kavin gently brought Radha out of the ward. Preethi follows them,

Na unga kita oru mukkiyumana vishiyam sollanum, adhu ungalala namba mudhiyama irukalam, ana idhan nejam.

He sighs deeply gazing at Shreya who stood far unaware of anything that was happening here. She seemed lost in thought,

Neenga nenaikire madhiri Shreya Ashwin'oda friend illa.

Radha and Preethi frown unable to understand,