¦10¦

Smile
>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Appo unaku varadhellam symptoms'ah?

Ashwin nods with his eyes closed and his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. Shreya chucks down her drink and asks,

But did you notice something? Iniku full'ah Aakash unaku inject panna varlae! Check panna kuda varlae!

Shreya reminds Ashwin making him open his eyes and blink at the information.

Yeah, because Ippo enna suthi aal irupanga, which is why he must have kept me critical.

Exactly!

Apdhina visiting hour'ku aprom dhan avan yedhuva irundhalum pannuvan.

Visiting hour'ku apromna namba yepdi kandupudikiradhu?

Shreya asks to which Ashwin gives her a poker face,

En moonja paartha badhil therinja maariya iruku?

Shreya twists her lips before moving to the kitchen with her glass. It's a miracle she hasn't touched or even reminisced her social drinking habit and this time she is really working on stopping it. Ashwin refrains his smile watching Shreya grumpily leave before sighing, he props his head on his hand and starts thinking.

Meanwhile, Shreya cleans the kitchen, and even heats them food so that they both can eat and go to bed early, suddenly she has a question pop up in her mind

Ama, unaku pasanga friends'eh illaya?

It is a weird and personal question to ask, yes but Shreya being her unapologetic self has a hard time to control her mouth.

However, it ends up well after all as her question gains Ashwin a wonderful but crazy idea.

>>>>---- 🥀 ----<<<<

Shreya stands in front of the doorstep while nervously fiddling her fingers. Ashwin grabs both her hands with a dramatic pleading face and innocently blinks at her.

What has she gotten herself into?

Please Shreya

Yepdi Ashwin?

Shreya whines back making him pout more,