CHAPTER 5

I woke up and rolled over in my bed. I didnt open my eyes, i felt peaceful like i could lie here forever. I stayed like that for a few minutes before everything came back to me. I'll always cherish the moments in the morning where you cant remember a damn thing thats going on. I opened my eyes thinking back to the things Damon told me yesterday. I sat up and looked at the mark on my wrist. I stared at it for a few minutes before getting up and looking around the room. It was different to the first room i woke up in. This room had a bathroom connected to it as well as a walk in closet, a desk with a computer on it, a massive TV anda queensize four poster bed with black mesh curtains going all the way around it. The walls were a dark purple and there were black curtains covering the windows. I made my way into the bathroom and got into a hot bubble bath. I sat there for at least half an hour forgetting the rest of the world until someone came through the door. Damon walked in and stared at me. I had my bare wet legs hanging over the side of the bath and i was completely covered by the bubbles so i didnt mind him walking in on me.

"Having fun?" he asked me after recovering from the shock of me being here.

"Yes i am. I dont know why your so shocked to find me in here. Not like theres another bathroomconnected to the room i woke up in is there?" i asked slightly amused athis expression. He smirked at me.

"Fairs, im just not used to seeing beatiful women in my bath tub" he said. I blushed slightly and tossed a load of bubbles at him getting him all wet. I laughed so much i nearly fell under the water. Damon however didnt think it was very funny, he glared at me whiletaking his shirt off. He took a few steps closer to the bath tub and began taking off his pants.

"Whoa whoa whoa there stud what the hell are you doing?" i asked staring at him wide eyed as his pants dropped as well as his boxers.

"Since im all wet and i need a bath which yourallready in im going to join you"he said slightly amused at theexpression on my face. I flushed and looked away from his manhood.

"You are soooo not getting in the bath with me! No fucking way" i said. He didnt listen to me but i felt him get in the opposite side. His feet rested at the side of me and he sighed in content. I glared at him while he looked back at me with amusement.

"And i thought you said i wasnt getting into the bath with you" he teased as he leaned forward towards me.

"What are you doing?" i asked while trying to move back before i realised i couldnt actually move back any further thanks to the bath tub. Damon slid himself at the side of me moving me forward slightly, he wrapped one arm around my waist as he leaned back against the tub where i was previously leaning and he pulled me to him, my back against his chest. As much as i hated to admit it i was comfortable.

"Much better" he said with a smiletugging at his lips. I wanted to make this less awkward than it felt.

"How many other girls have been in this tub then stud?" i asked him leaning my head back over his shoulder to geta good look at his face.

"Well... None actually" he replied. I was a little shocked and he seemed to notice it.

"Since i found you and we got marked ive never been attracted to anyone. When you find your soul mate you dont want anyone else so you dont look, its hard to resist the one your meant for so i waited for you to grow older... Id alwayswait for you" he told me. The last part had a duel meaning. I of course am still a virgin and he seems to know it.

"Does that mean, no matter how hard i try to hate you i wont be able to?" i asked, a smirk playing on my lips as i looked at him. He looked down at me a little sadness in his eyes.

"You will be able to hate me but you also need me to survive. We cant live without each other now your here. The more time we spend with each other... The more we fall in love the worse it will get if we are ever apart" he said still with sadness in his eyes. I looked away from him suddenly wanting to be anywhere else but here. I scooted away from him to the other side of the tub not looking at him, i quickly washed my hair and got out wrapping a towel around myself not wanting to see the pained look on his face i left the room. I went into the walk in closet to find all my stuff was unpacked and hanging on racks or in draws. I picked up my ipod and put it in the docking station i found and pressed shuffle on my playlist. Britney spears - circus came on and of course i had tosing and dance to the song as i got dressed.

"Theres only two types of people in the world. The ones who entertain and the ones that observe. Well baby im a put on a show kind of girl, dont like the back seat, gotta be first. Im like the ring leader i call the shots, im like a fire cracker, i make it hot when i put on a show" i sang as i shook my hips and waved my hair around as i put on my underwear.

"I feel the adrenalinemoving through my veins, spotlight on me and im ready to break, im like a performer the dancefloor is my stage, better be ready hope you feel the same" isang as i pulled myjoggers up, i turned around swinging my hips and my hair and crashed right into someone.Who ever i crashed into fell backwards with me half dressed on top.

"Oh my god i am so sorry" i said as i tried to pull myself off a man in a towel, then i looked upinto damons blue eyes an amused smile on his face. His arms wrapped around my waist ruining my attempt to get up.

"I like having you here, its comfy and i have a very nice view" he teased me, i could feel him through his towel on my thigh and then i realised i was only wearing sweats and a bra. I blushed and started to push away from his embrace.

"Please dont stop singing and dancing on my behalf, youre actually pretty good at both" he complimented me being serious this time. I felt my face heat up and i knew i was probably the colour of a tomato by now but i wasnt going to let him ruin my singing and dancing just as he said. As he got up i grabbed a black tank top.

"Theres only two type of guys out there, ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared" i sang as i pulled my top on and stood facing Damon.

"So baby i hope that you came prepared i run a tight ship so beware" i sang and pointed at him. He smiled at me as i continued to sing and dance untili crashed into him again only this time he caught me pulling me to his chest, he leaned down with one hand under my chin and he kissed me.