CHAPTER 13

Ok guys sorry i havent updated in a few days, it's been a little impossible. Anyway prince william got married to kate middleton today!! yayyyyy! Just incase you don't know they will be the future king and queen of England :') So im updating before the street party! woooo! :D

***Kat's POV***

I woke up with a horrible head ache and a dry ache in my throat. I groaned and rolled over, falling onto the floor with a thud.

"Owwww" i groaned, and rolled over onto my back. The bedroom door opened and Damon came in with a small tray, followed by Hayden and a very scared Luke.

"Kat what are you doin on the floor?" Damon asked me. He set the tray on the night stand and stood over me looking rather worried.

"I fell out of bed" i replied with a pout. He rolled his eyes and smiled at me. He helped me up and i got back into bed with my back propped up against a pile of pillows. Hayden sat at the end of my bed facing me with his legs crossed.

"Hey Luke come here" i said to him and patted the spot next to me. The little boy instantly rushed up to my side and climbed into bed on the left side of me. He settled back into the pillows and looked a lot more relaxed than he did when he came in. He looked cleaner and healthier than he did yesterday. I smiled at him.

Damon handed me a glass filled with red liquid from the tray he had brought up. He climbed into bed next to me and Luke as i drank the whole glass in less than 3 seconds. I let out a sigh of content.

"Wow someone was thirsty" Hayden teased. I glared at him as Damon took the glass out of my hand and replaced it with another one. I drank this one more slowly, feeling it soothe the dry ache in my throat until it was almost gone. I gave Damon the glass and he set it on the tray on the nightstand.

"Y-your a v-v-vampire!" Luke whisper shouted at me and got out of bed. He walked backwards staring at me until he reached the wall.

"Heyyy, theres no need to be scared of me, im not gonna hurcha, i saved you" i said to him as i got out of bed myself. He tried to get away from me but he fell. I caught him before he hit the floor. Wow i didn't know i could move that fast. He stared at me wide eyed but he didnt try to back away from me. I sighed and turned back to Damon and Hayden. Hayden had taken my space next to Damon and was trying to snuggle up to him. It made me laugh.

A few hours later Damon, me, Hayden and Luke were all sat on a couch in the living room watching the royal wedding. Luke and i were squished inbetween Hayen and Damon. It was suprisingly comfortable t be squashed together on the couch.

"Dosn't Kate look so pretty. I love her dress!" i squeeled as i watched her walk down the isle.

"Yeah, that's going to be you in a few months" Hayden said. I looked up at Damon who was smiling down at me.

"That reminds me, my parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow to go over plans for the engagement party the day after" he said as i leaned my head on his shoulder. I let out a small sigh.

"Okay but when does life start getting... normal?" i asked him.

He rested his head on time of mine and whispered "I don't think it will ever be normal"

Will and Kate had just finished their vows, and Kates brother began a reading. This is the boring part because for the next half an hour there will be choirs sining, speeches, readings and god knows what else. I feel asleep, with Lukes head in my lap just as Will and Kate were leaving the church.