CHAPTER 19

Hey guys i was gonna update yesterday but eurovision was on and dr who and britains got talent and all the other stuff i watch so i was kinda busy :/ so im updating now :D but im starting a new job tomorrow (nervous as hell) and moving house tuesday so i wont be able to update until the 25th because i wont have internet till then :( anyway vote/comment/fan :) i'd love to hear some feedback! much love xx

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey i got some-" Hayden cut off as he ran into the room. Luckily i had stopped crying and i just wanted to be held. "Ohhhhhhh.... Are you two having a moment?" he asked glancing between me and Damon. I pulled my face from Damon's neck to see him giving Hayden a 'you idiot' look. I laughed lightly which Damon smiled at.

"It's okay Hayden. What's up?" i asked and snuggled up to Damon again, breathing in his scent felt like home. Home was in his arms.

"Well.... don't get mad but i found my mate" he said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Why would i be mad? That's great news! Congratulations" i got off Damon's lap give Hayden a big hug.

"You might be mad at who it's with though" he replied quietly. I took a few steps back and looked at him. He was clearly happy he found his mate, he had that little twinkle in his eye like a kid at christmas but he was clearly worried about what i thought.

"Well who is it?" i asked a little impatient.

"Chanel" he said. Wow. I was not expecting that.

"Kat, come here" i heard Damon say from behind me. I did as i was told, i stumbled back a few steps and fell onto Damon's lap. Damon wrapped his arms around me again, sending away a little of the shock and replacing it with another kind.

"Well what's going to happen? Can we bring her here? She'll be safer here... It would be nice to see her again" i started rambling.

"Okay stop. Breath and relax. We aren't going to do anything just yet, we need to figure this out, meet me in the dining room in 2 hours? I'll go get my grandmother" Hayden told us. Damon and i agreed.

"Oh Damon, put some clothes on" Hayden laughed all the way down the hall. He's so immature.

"Do you think this room could be restored?" i asked Damon as i stood up, pulling him up with me.

"I don't see why not. We'll get someone to do it if you want?" he asked me. I turned to face him and nodded. We were almost out the door before i stopped.

"Hold on a sec" i told him and ran back to the dresser. I picked up the photo and a gold torque bangle with two leapord heads instead of balls. They had sapphires and diamonds on them with rubies for eyes. I slid it on and went back to Damon who had his eyebrow raised. I shrugged and started walking back towards our room.

"Have i ever told you how good you look in my clothes?" he asked from behind me.

"No you haven't. Have i ever told you how good you look in your boxers?" i teased as we reached our room.

"No you haven't" he replied and wrapped his arms around me from behind as i opened the door.

"Hmmmm, well i have now" i giggled as he kissed my neck. I turned around in his arms to face him and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and kissed back. I nibbled on his bottom lip and pulled away. He pouted and tried to pull me back into his embrace.

"You are so needy" i laughed

"I am aren't i?" he replied.

"Hey i'm gonna take a shower... Any idea which rooms the bathroom?" i asked him. He looked between the doorways and shrugged. "You are so helpful" i sighed and opened a door that turned out to be a closet... It contained all of our stuff from Damon's house.