Chapter 14 - The aftermath.

Y/N's POV-

My eyes begin to flutter open, I'm confused for a second as I don't recognise my surroundings until I remember I am not in my room but Natasha's. A blissful smile grows as I look to the side of me, her red hair  spilled across the pillow, she's lying on her front with the duvet thrown over her ass with her pale back on display the marks I made from last night still showing.
I roll over carefully tracing my fingers from her lower back dimples up her back drawing patterns as I do, she moves slightly humming at my movements. I smile leaning down placing soft kisses on the red marks, "Good morning beautiful" I whisper.

I paint kisses slowly on her shoulders she grumbles slightly until she rolls to face me mumbling "More sleep"

"I already gave you more sleep about an hour ago" I state leaning my chin on her bare chest looking up to her.

Her eye cracks open slightly as a smile creeps on her lips, with a little dramatic huff. "It's really inconvenient that you're such a morning person." She lazily lifts her arm so she can reach my hair as she strokes it.

"Oh, is it really?" I place a kiss on her chest.

Her cheeky smile coming out "Hmm, yep" her lips pop on the 'P' as she attempts to roll over hiding her smile.

With me leaning on her she's unable to successfully roll, "How about this 'inconvenient' morning person helps you wake up?" Quirking my eyebrow as I jump on top of her, she squeals slightly busting out into laughing as I pin her arms above her head before she is silenced with my mouth on hers...I make my way down treasuring every single inch of her body.

_______________

After the proper wake up call we (unwillingly) decided to get up, Natasha is sat on the end of the bed with the covers wrapped around herself while I rummage through the draws for clothes.

"You know you don't have to get changed right? I like what you're already wearing" She winks when I look at her blushing.

I throw a random shirt in her direction, making her laugh "I'm not wearing anything!" I state.

"That's the point y/n."

I throw on a hoodie which just covers the required assets, walking over to the red head bending down slightly to kiss her "I don't think everyone else would appreciate it though Natasha."

She leans in when I pull away, she grabs the back of my neck pulling me in for another kiss "Well, they are clearly missing out"

Licking my lips already missing the taste of her "Hmm, can I ask you something?" nerves showing in my voice as I straighten myself up walking back over and grabbing a T-shirt.

"Of course, you can ask me anything y/n." she leans back on her hands watching me carefully.

I take a big breath to prepare myself "What are we to each other? Iknow for the media we're together but to each other when there's no one else around what are we?"

Frowning she shrugs "Err, I- I don't know, I thought we were just having some fun"

I tilt my head back in her direction, clearly a little annoyed "So, I'm just 'some fun' for you? To what pass some time? for some good press?"

She wraps the duvet tighter around herself as she stands up "Come on, you know I didn't mean it like that..."

Scoffing I start "Ok, so tell me what do you mean? Either we're something or we're just a bit of fun which is it?"