Chapter 16- Is it to late now to say sorry?

Tears start streaming down my face, "Natasha my voice is weak and breaks as I speak "Natasha, I slept with Wanda last night.

Snapping her hand away from me, we just stand there in complete silence for what feels like a life time. So many emotions run over her face that I struggle to read. The hope and joy from her face moments ago gone in a flash, her eyes begin to fill with tears as she shakes them away.

My voice quiet "Nat... please say something."

She opens her mouth then closes it again not trusting her voice, she just shakes her head while looking down.

"I need you to know, it was never mine or Wanda's intention for that to happen" I confess

"Stop" her voice is barely a whisper, her voice breaking even with such a short word.

I feel my heart shatter into a thousand pieces at the sound of her voice, but I accept her wish and not say anything else.

Tears begin to free flow down her cheeks unable to stop them "So, I did hear you come in last night..."

Closing my eyes, I nod.

"You came in and you..." She shakes her head stepping further back "Fuck!" She tries to steady her breathing "Fuck y/n! you came in and walked passed my room..." Her voice a lot stronger now clearly getting a grip on that anger but the tears still streaming. "You walked passed my room and slept with...you slept with Wanda." she gasps like she's hearing the words for the first time all over again.

"Nat..."

"DON'T" she shouts "I was literally down the hall waiting for you to come back and you...Dammit Y/N!" she smacks the air.

"It wasn't planned Natasha! If I had any Idea, if I had known..." I shake my head unable to finish. "We were drunk"

Natasha just scoffs at me "Not that it is any excuse but we were, we just got caught up in the moment."

She lets out a sad laugh "Nat, I would never intentionally hurt you."

"You have a real funny way of showing it!" she snaps

I take a step closer, surprised when she doesn't step back "Nat I mean it, we didn't mean for it to go there but it did and I'm sorry, I'm sorry for that." I step closer once more, reaching my hands out putting them on her arms "I am so sorry for hurting you Natasha." I lift my finger up to her face and wipe another stray tear away. "I need you to hear me, I am sorry."

She weakly nods, "I hear you y/n I think... I think I just need time to process all of this." her voice barely a whisper.

Nodding I reply "Of course, I completely understand. I'll do anything you need me to do."

The door suddenly flies open making both of our head snap towards the door.

"Hey, y/n you left your underwear in my roo-" Wanda finally looks up freezing when she locks eyes with Natasha, she instantly snaps her hand holding my underwear behind her back. "Oh..."

Natasha, instantly stands back disconnecting my hand from hers.

"H-hi Nat" stuttering clearly very nervous.

Natasha stands there for a second, another wave of pain hitting her as she looks at Wanda.

Panic hits Wanda's eyes, "You know don't you?" It wasn't really a question more confirmation.

Nodding she puts her hand out to Wanda who hesitates for a second "Give them to me."

Slowly Wanda reveals her hand my black lacey underwear now on display, Natasha Snatches the material out of her hand making Wanda flitch slightly. "Natasha, I-"