Chapter 3- Green eyed monster

Y/N POV-

I collected most of my belongings from my apartment last night and brought them to the compound, after filling my draws and wardrobe, I didn't end up seeing anyone else on the team as I fell asleep on my bed still fully clothed.

Soon enough it was the morning and I am starving. I make my way into the kitchen and start throwing things into a saucepan.

"Morning Y/N, what are you doing?" a voice comes from no where making me jump.

"Wanda right?" I reply.

"Yep." She has a big friendly smile. "So, what are you doing?"

I look down at the slop in front of me and cringe a little "If I said attempting to cook something even slightly edible would you believe me?"

She keeps her smile on me "If the smell is anything to go by I would say no" she walks over standing beside me looking at my master piece "but it might taste better than it smells...and looks." she nudges me with her arm so I move up grabbing a spoon.

"Yeah, lets hope so. I'm starving I slept through dinner last night..." I watch her dip her spoon in "You're having a taste? that's risky" she scrunches up her face a little then tries to school her emotions "So, what's the verdict?"

"Hmm, It's questionable to say the least." She smiles at me clearly trying to make me feel better about the situation.

I flinch a little at her comment and walk around the table so I'm sat opposite her as she continues to stir the pot. "Damn, I don't know why I tried I should of just gone out for food"

She raises her eyebrow at me "Is that what you usually do, eat out?"

I smirk and lower my voice "Oh Wanda, I eat out at every given opportunity" I run my teeth over my bottom lip her eyes fixed on me, her mouth falls open slightly. "You were talking about the food wasn't you?"

"I-Ha- Yes I was talking about the food but thank you for that information" She raises her eyebrows and hums I see the red travel up her neck to her cheeks.

Now that's a reaction. I laugh a little "To answer your question yes, I, as you can clearly see am not good at any form of cooking. I couldn't find any cereal so tried to make whatever that is...now I am a professional at making cereal." I point out clearly trying to brag.

"I suppose I will have to teach you how to cook sometime and for future reference " I watch as her fingers start to glow and move a cabinet door slowly opens "The cereal is in there..."

My mouth falls open a little but she continues "Just promise me no more cooking in any kitchen until I teach you a few things."

I tilt my head my lips falling into a smile "Impressive, you can teach me anything you want..." my voice is low which makes her look back to me, she smiles knowing I've long forgotten the cooking again.
I clear my throat "I mean, I feel like I'd have a lot to learn in the cooking department...I promise to stick to cereal" I salute which makes her giggle lightly.

I hear footsteps coming towards us, we both look and see Natasha walking over.

She stares at Wanda then back at me. "Can I have a word Y/N?"

I smile at her and nod.

Looking between Wanda and me again "Alone." She sounds annoyed.

I smile at Wanda "Excuse me, I am clearly being requested..." Wanda smiles and I stand up.

Natasha and I go into an empty room she makes sure there is space between us.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask slightly concerned she's got this look in her eyes that I don't recognize.

"Were you and Wanda just flirting with each other?" Ahh that's a look of jealousy.

"What?" I reply tilting my head "No, we were just bantering, mainly on my behalf of my terrible cooking I might add."

She seems to relax a little at that information her shoulders dropping slightly she takes a deep breath. "Right, ok. Good, good."

I just can't help myself, I smile softly at her feeling rather cheeky I step forward and fiddle with the bottom of her hair, She freezes under my touch and I hear her breathing increase with how close we are.
"Nastaha, are you maybe a little bit jealous of me talking to Wanda?" I lean in closer to her our eyes mixing together.

Her mouth flies open in shock and frowns, "wha- no- why would I -"  she starts stumbling over her words my smile just gets bigger and bigger. I hum with each new start of a sentence she's trying to make.
She shakes her head at me giving in. "I might of been slightly..."

"Jealous?" I fill in for her.

Her jaw clenches and her green eyes turn darker "No, I wasn't jealous. I just don't like to share..." She snaps back.

Oh there it is. "Oh, So I'm yours am I? I thought I wasn't allowed to be your anything." I step back letting go of her hair giving her a smaller amount of space.

I see the panic in her and my god do I live to see her squirm.

"We're not, I was just informing you that I do not share...for no apparent reason obviously." She runs her hand through her hair clearly trying to play it off.

"I mean, OBVIOUSLY." I say a little louder.

"Well then Natasha," I push myself up against her trapping her between my body and the wall which received a little grunt in the motion.

I whisper "for no apparent reason, you look absolutely beautiful today." Her hands are on my shoulders our chests beating against either other. I smile against her lips "ahh, clearly you are blushing for no apparent reason too.." I wink at her showing her my cheekiest smile, I step back leaving her against the wall.

She slaps my arm playfully. "Shut up you ass."

I laugh and walkout the room leaving the door open.