Saved

Samantha's pov

18 years have gone by and I still felt like I didn't belong here. Two weeks ago my ex-boyfriend cheated on me at prom in the bathroom stall.

He had been cheating on me since I was 16 years old. He only dated me because I was the only single girl in school.

"Samantha just call him and apologize," I said.

I was planning to kill myself but before I did I needed to call Matt and tell him I'm sorry for slapping him.

As I took a second and dialed the number and waited for someone to pick it up.

"Hello?" a woman said.

"Mrs.Walst is Matt still home?" I asked.

"Samantha oh yes sweetie, Matt pick up your phone." She yelled.

"Hello," he said.

"Matt, I felt bad about how I reacted and I wanted to apologize for it," I replied.

"It's fine your going through a lot of stress so I don't blame you," he said.

"I still wanted to apologize before I go," I replied.

"So you're still going to college?" he asked.

"No, that's where I'm going," I said.

"Is any way we can talk about that night, we need to work through it even if you say no," he said.

"Matt, I'm sorry." I cried as I hung up my phone.

That night seems was just a mistake I never meant to sleep with Matt. I was pissed because I caught my ex-boyfriend fucking a girl in the bathroom stall at prom.

Let me tell you about myself my name is Samantha Nikki Gontier I'm 18 years old. My parents divorced when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me.

My brother happened to be Adam Wade Gontier. The lead singer of three days grace. His in the middle of recording their second album.

My hometown loved my brother but I was hated because I was a freak. I wasn't into girly things.

I liked to skateboard, listen to rock, grunge, and metal, and played video games as action and horror movies were my favorites.

Unless I was watching jackass, Invader Zim, and anime like Bleach or Dragon ball.

I had 3 friends named Brittney, Candace, and Alexis. My nicknames for them were Xia, dace, and is.

Then nicknamed me antha instead of Sam. My friends were the best but I felt like I was holding them back from having a real life.

I was about to kill myself my mind had been set on it for a while and when I had a sign to do it I was going to.

Luckily Adam had some painkillers hidden as I found them. I took as much as I could swallow and grabbed the sharpest knife I could find.

I planned to die in my bathroom so it wasn't so hard for them to clean up my mess.

Plus people said I wasn't anything but shit even though I did everything to make them happy.