No

Samantha's Pov

After the new week was here Matt was at my house. He had shown for breakfast.

Well to cook breakfast as I walked downstairs. I smell the food but I just wanted to get school over with.

"Hey, your mom left early something about an important meeting so she called me to drop you off at school." He smiled.

"Whatever," I replied.

He placed a plate of food I'm front of me with coffee. He grabs his food and sits in front of me.

"How do you feel today is the last day of high school." He asked.

"Fine," I mumbled.

I wasn't much hungry as I fiddle with my food. Matt ate as he was always hungry.

"Come on you need to eat the doctor said you need to gain some weight." He said.

Food, I have it why because I wasn't skinny. I used to weigh 140 pounds but I diet and drop my weight to 115.

"My weight is fine," I said

"Your 115 pounds and I rather be at your old weight you look better." He replied.

I'm not fighting with him as I forced myself to eat breakfast. I wanted to throw up so bad.

"Let's go we be late." He said.

Matt promise my mom he would drive me to school. As I felt sick and worried my school was a living hell.

"Remember when school is over I will be out here don't ride the bus," Matt warned.

"Whatever." I sighed.

People looking to see who was getting out of Matt's Corvette.

"She alive." someone whispers.

"Probably sold her soul to the devil." Someone laughed.

I rushed to class as didn't want to be there. Of course, my teachers lied to my face saying oh we missed.

As the day passed I went to the restroom for a break. It was close to leaving for home.

"Did you hear?" a girl said.

"no." another replied.

"She failed to kill herself because Matt saved her, she called him saying she was in love with him but couldn't live without him because he been daring me." the girl said.

Rebecca or Becky as everyone knows her. She was the one who got my ex to cheat on me at prom.

Now she spreading rumors that I loved Matt. She didn't know Matt was the one who confessed his feelings to me.

"But someone told me that Matt had confessed his feelings toward her that day before she off herself." the second said.

"Matt loves me and watches when he shows he will beg me to date him," Becky said.