Lovelife

Samantha's Pov

"Adam, can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, is everything ok with Matt?" he replied.

"Yeah, we're good but what do you think me and him dating," I asked.

"About time." he laughed.

Adam was teasing me about how I and matt would be ended up as a couple because it made sense.

"Adam, why I'm sick?" I asked.

"You're not sick you just had a mental breakdown." He said.

"Adam, Why do I feel worthless?" I asked.

"You're not worthless, you do a lot and some people just want more out of you," Adam explained.

My mind was going through a lot as I got my grandmother's ring and thanks to Matt he stepped up and claimed me as his future wife.

"don't believe in Matt?" Adam asked.

"It's not that what happens if he does want to marry me," I replied.

"Sis, Why are you so scared?" Adam asked.

Love wasn't my best subject as I was a straight-A student for years. But being a human with feelings makes me feel different.

I wasn't used to it I was used to being used like an object. So the relationship wasn't my best because I didn't know how to act.

"Stop living in the darkness and show people who you are and I don't mean your Adam Gontier lead singer in three days grace sister but Samantha Gontier them in our family that will make something out of their selves,"  Adam announced.

"Adam, you are the more famous in the family," I replied.

"And fans know that I had a painkiller addict but you can tell them how you moved on and lived after you were close to death," he explained.

Death, I don't think I remembered anyone in our hometown who tried to kill themself and lived because no one tried to.

I was the only one because the town hated me but loved Adam. So why was everyone scared when I announced I was going to college?

"So still want to be a lawyer to make dad proud or do want to be an artist?" Adam asked.

"Artist," I replied.

Adam knew I was good with Art from paint ha to drawing and even music. I learned guitar from watching him practice with three days grace.

I missed him so much before he was famous I practice so I could be a part of his band so just I could be nearby.

"I say you should learn to produce music and you could help me," Adam said.

"Maybe." I smiled.

I and Adam were on our way as he was walking to the apartment with me. I complained that someone was following me.

"Samantha, you're just scared no one is here," Adam said.

Before I could talk a guy in a hoodie showed up the same one that had been stalking me since I started my job at the music store.