Chapter 2: Mesmerized

"wow!" Iomhe exclaimed!

He was right, the place he calls the Pent is amazing. It looks like a mini resort, there is sand where the beach chairs are. The main attraction was a mini infinity pool to the middle, overlooking and seemingly cascading below the whole city covered with different colors of lights. On the left was a mini garden with hanging plants and sprawled to the pebbled floor was perfectly trimmed green grass. It was a mini garden slash beach slash resort paradise. And she took it all in, the feels.. the comfort it offered. Iomhe sighed.

"Whoo, kung maka buntong hininga ka naman parang walang bukas." He teased her.

Inirapan eto ni Iomhe. " Nanghihinayang lang ako, may pool nga pero di kaya nakakabrain freeze yan, anlamig na kaya." Kelan na ba yung last na nakapagbabad siya? 3 years ago pa yata.

"It has a heater sweetheart, that is not a problem you are free to go dipping but you can't do that with what you are wearing right now." He winked habang pinapasadahan siya ng tingin.

Iomhe blushed, nakaka babae tong mokong na to ah , na conscious siya tuloy sa itsura. She decided earlier to grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a black sheer blouse with her green cardigan. She completed her attire with a pair of black wedges(para hindi obvious ang favorite color) pandagdag ng height na sobrang ipinagkait sa kanya ng tadhana. Hindi na rin siya nag abala ayusin ang hair niya, magugulo din lang naman agad kasi nga likas na wavy. Natigil siya sa kanyang self- assessment ng marinig niya etong magsalita.

"That part right there is a small unit, you can go in, check and see if some of the swim wears would fit you."

"Pero... " Iomhe hesitated, kahit boss eto ni Orly, stranger pa rin, malay mo kung psychotic pala, o serial killer.

"I am none of the above Ms. Leviste." Blake coldly answered her thoughts.

Naku ganun na ba talaga siya ka transparent?As in nag papakita ba sa noo niya yung iniisip niya? She suddenly remembers a conversation this morning.

"That's what you are Catherine, you don't take crap. I am not sure how I could convince you to stay. I cannot promise you anything, I cannot offer you things now that I know in the end I might not be able to meet."

" I am sorry Blake, it was just me being naïve." At nag apologize pa talaga siya.

"It's okay, come, ill show you the unit." He half smiled at inakay sia papunta sa isang steel door na maganda ang design, another swipe of the card and it opened. The black and white interior design is fascinating, may small sala, fronting the kitchen counter, there's a really huge tv in the middle of the wall with a long sofa on both sides.

"that's the room.Go ahead, ill just fix our drinks." Blake pointed to a door with a brass handle.

Iomhe put down her bag on the sofa and opened the door, she saw a single bed on top of a soft white rug. Then a built in huge wooden cabinet, she opened it and saw different clothings, parang yung sa mall displays ba. Her gaze went down to the swim wears. "Anak ng beking panot! Magsusuot aku nitu para lang maligo? Two pieces lahat nung swimwear na nandun tas malandi lahat ang design. As in!"

She immediately went out of the room and called him.

"Ahhmm Blake, hindi na lang ako maliligo. Siguro okai na ako sa pagpagsawsaw na lang ng paa sa tu----". Her sentence was left hanging midair." Holy mother of Bekis! Abs! Abs pa more." She is staring at a perfect chiseled body of a man!

"Kung yang pagnganga mu diyan is a sign of compliment, Thank you!" Blake teased. He is wearing just his pants right now. Eh gusto niya magpalit na but Iomhe was in the room checking something she could wear. So he removed his jacket and his collard shirt, he was planning to just grab a loose shirt.