Chapter 10: His Hesitations; Her Rejection

to lilube!

salamat for boosting my ego to the highest level!

XoXo**

BLAKE

"Fuck!"

Kahit ilan sigurong pagmumura hindi pa rin kakalma ang utak ko.I want to punch myself right now!

When I saw that girl hugging herself close on a chair near the veranda, I was amused. Sabihin na natin, intrigued. When Orly told me of how many guys already asked to buy her a drink or hit on her, I was hooked. She must be really attractive for several guys to notice. I was even surprised to hear my tone when I snapped to that guy wanting her attention. So I went there, carrying her choice of drink and mine. I was surprised to hear her sweet voice, thanking me, mistaking me for Orly. And when she abruptly turned to look at me in surprise, her lips forming an O, I was terrified feeling an instant turn on.

She smiled, and assessed me like I was nothing. Pinasadahan niya lang ako ng tingin. Ako, si Blake Joaquin del Rosario?Papasadahan lang ng tingin?Samantalang siya, I took her all in?Her perfect erect breasts against that black silk blouse and her hips leaning on that veranda railing.

I panicked when she shyly smiled and said she'll go ahead and started collecting her bag. I found my smart mouth telling her what Orly told me, that we are supposed to meet. She obliged and smiled warmly that time and even extended her hand after announcing her name as Iomhe Catherine Leviste. Her last name rang a bell but I refused to crack my brain for any recollection.Damn! She was handling me like I am a business acquaintance!I refused to be ignored so I kissed the back of her hand instead, but that jolted a different kind of desire in me. Whoa! She felt it too because I felt her flinch! Cut the crap about sparks, but there's this thing I can't control in me. So without second thoughts I brought her to the penthouse. She is the first woman I have ever brought into it. And to think I just knew her a second ago. But, if Orly knows her then I'll trust my instincts that she is a good person. She was hesitant at first and overly cautious of how my arm supports her back as we walk. Hell! I wanna show the guys that she's with me. I want them to back off. They have been intensely looking at us, mostly at her.

I could not forget how she looked amazed of The Pent, she has this habit of forming an O with her mouth if she looks amazed or surprised. Darn it! I wanted to kiss her then, but I just clenched my fists to control that raging beast in me.

I showed her the whole pent, even took her inside the suite. She cannot take her eyes off the pool so I told her she can swim. She rolled her eyeballs telling me she might brain freeze because eof the cold. I assured her a heater is available and that she can use a few slothes stashed on the cabinets inside the suite's room.I controlled my laughters when she came out in just a few second pouting only to freeze when she noticed I am shirtless. Now, she noticed me. Still she managed to joke about it.I assured her that she can wear anything telling her matter of factly that I have seen a lot, even naked women. I couldn't believe my eyes when she came out wearing a 2 piece lime green and her hair was a messy curl just tumbling all over her shoulders to her back. She was actually a sight, her small frame has the right curves on the right places. She even laughed at how I was gaping at her. Okay, I haven't been with a girl for a few months now, that might explain my raging hormones. Crap! Samantha, the executive director of the Remnant Hotels was flirting with me that day but I didn't seem to care, she has the tits, the ass, and the face but I did not even allow my eyes to linger on them unlike what I have been doing then, looking at how graceful she moved into the water. She even tried my drinks that night and found it terrible. I knew, she can't handle hard drinks. I helped her get up on her feet and that was the initial body contact we had, I was fucking so turned on. I smelled her scent, her skin her hair.