Chapter 12: The Moves

hello guys!

baby doll is a term of endearment someone uses everytime he sends me a message... for some reason, it makes me smile, it makes me feel so pretty... so I decided to put it alive and personified thru Drake Adrian del Rosario, a seasoned photographer slash business tycoon.You'll be mesmerized by his story soon...

For now, thank you for inspiring me to continue with Blake and Iomhe...

I have always believed na pagdating sa pag ibig go lang ng go kasi minsan lang tayo mabuhay...

xoxo

The day went smoothly, happily even. Blake and Iomhe had fun at the beach with the jetski. She tried snorkeling with him on the other side of the island. It was pure fun and Iomhe never felt so alive after that accident. He was so attentive of her, protective too. He promised her of a dinner by the kubo next to the pool so she is fixing herself now. She just wore a simple mint green off shoulder dress and wore flats. Hindi rin kasi talaga nakasanayan na magheels, maybe only on occasions. She hated that she can't walk or move appropriately wearing heels. Tsaka masakit sa paa. She went down to the lobby looking for Blake only to be delighted seeing Drake.

"Whoa! Babydoll! You mesmerize me everytime I look at you." He is smiling warmly at her.

"Thank you! Bolero talaga angkan niyo eh no?" Iomhe quipped.

"Oi, hindi a. Gwapo lang kami hindi mambobola." He laughed.

"Oo na, kayo na ang angkan ng mga gwapo at hawt." Iomhe laughed with him.

"Pero seriously babydoll, you have a really delicate feet. Anliliit nila, haha parang kay Cinderella." He is curiously looking down at her feet exposed on her flat sandals.

"Oi, huwag naman paa ko yung pagtripan mo, mamaya sabihan mo din akong midget." Iomhe pouted. 4.5 inches lang yata measurement ng paa niya. Normally hindi siya makahanap ng maayos na size, lagi na lang sinasabihan siya ng smallest size on display peru para pa rin namang pang higante yung shoes or yung sandals.

"No! Of course not. You are pretty, everything about you is pretty." Drake gave her a reassuring look.

"Thank you handsome!" Iome's turn to tease.

Drake turned serious. "Don't do that babydoll, my cousin would kill me. Though I really wanted to try and see if I could win you but it does not just run in the family. Sabi ko nga gwapo lang kami, but we respect each other's choices. So I can clearly see that he wants you babydoll. Too bad, I should have been the one who met you sooner."

"Okay! Enough na, nag shshrink ako lalo sa embarrassment." Iomhe felt herself blushing again.

"But, nevertheless, if in case that you find Blake Joaquin unworthy, I'll be at the sides.I promise you that." He smiled and caressed her flushing cheek.

"How many times do I have to tell you to lay off your fingers Drake." A loud voice interrupted Iomhe and Drake.

"Don't get it wrong cousin, I was just assuring her that, if she sees you unfit in the end, she can come to me." Drake was smiling warily.

"In your dreams Drake Adrian,do you think I would allow that?" Blake is furious now.

"Whoa!Easy kuya!Easy...you are scaring her." Drake eyed Iomhe who 's now holding both her hands, her body is tensed and they both can clearly see her discomfort.

"Fuck. Drake, please. I am just jealous of you. So just please get the hell out of here." Blake lowered his tone and he saw Drake flinched and eyed him with a small twitching smile.