Chapter 3: Too Much Too Soon

Before I start this chapter, I have a bit of a trivia. I just read somewhere that women take 15 days to fall in love, men just 8.2 seconds. I am not even sure about that but In my case, well I think 8.2 seconds for women is enough too.. Ha Ha!

XoXo**

"This is really terrible! Kung ganito ang hang over hinding hindi na ako iinom!Susme, ang sakit sa ulo." Iomhe stumbles out of the bed nung magring ang alarm niya. Kahit gustohin man niyang pindutin ang snooze button nito eh hindi naman puwede kasi hindi niya kwarto eto. "Ay anak ng beking panot, oo nga pala nakakahiya sa host niya. Makabangon na nga para maipagluto ng pagkain" naalala niya sabi nito na ihahatid siya after breakfast. She tried looking for a robe and was delighted to find one. "Tsss! Pink?! Sino namang matinong nilalang ang magpipink robe?No choice." She grabbed it and entered the bathroom para magshower, baka sakali mawala yong sakit ng ulo niya.

Blake was already awake, force of habit. With or without work, drunk or not he still wakes up 5 a.m. He remembered promising Iomhe of bringing her home right after breakfast. He sighed, he's trying to think of clever ways on how to be with her the whole day. He jolted away from his thoughts when he saw her with her damp hair wearing a pink robe.

This girl is epic... I bet she is not aware of how she is actually affecting my manhood!

"hey! I cooked us breakfast." Blake greeted her with a smile.

"Hey! Thank you, nag abala ka pa talaga." Iomhe smiled shyly.

"No, it's cool.Pero if you could give me a few minutes, I'll just take a quick shower too. I smell like a mini bar already." Blake even sniffed his armpits.

"Naku kahit siguro ano pa ang maging amoy mo, yummy ka pa rin." Iomhe smiled at her thought. She looked at him and laughed.

"go, ill prepare the table so we can eat once you're done."

Blake went inside the bathroom and instantly turned on the shower, he does not care kahit na malamig yong tubig, kailangan niya yun. His raging hormones need to deflect, he is silently cursing himself.

"Darn it! I have never had any boner looking at a girl in a pink robe!" No, it was her fresh look, it wasn't the robe idiot!" No, it's normal for men to have a boner in the morning, cut the crap Blake."

Blake was true to his word, just a few minutes and he is back. He is now wearing a white shirt with his gray sweat pants. Iomhe can't help but stare at him. "Gosh! Makalaglag underwears talaga tong nilalang na to."

"Iomhe?" Blake called out. She seemed to be distracted.

"Ha? Ah eh...k- kain na tayo." Iomhe stammered.

Blake prepared an omelet, a bacon and fried raice. They started eating in awkward silence.

"Coffee?!" Iomhe asked.

"No, I don't drink coffee, I'd go for a glass of juice in the morning." Blake answered.

Blake never liked coffee ever, it has never been something he like or would ever like in the future.

"Ay!Sus, you are missing a lot by not drinking coffee!" Iomhe blurted out. "Hindi mo ba alam na ikakakamatay ko pag hindi pinatakan ng kape ang dila ko sa isang araw?" Iomhe knows she is exaggerating but yes, a day without coffee would mean death to her, she can't think clearly, she can't work, she's snappy like a duchess and grumpy like a queen.

Blake laughed out loud.

"I hated it!"

"Haay naku!"Iomhe rolled her eyes. "meserep keya" She imitated how a popular comedian said it on tv. She even lifted a finger to her mouth, biting it.