Chapter 4: A Day with Me

I have always believed that when someone kisses you, you should feel something terrible in your gut. Something that would cause you to respond, to hold onto him/her because your knees are melting like an ice cream on a coffee float. Haha! I am a coffee addict I must say.
XoXo**

Iomhe was astounded by his words and the manner he spoke them. Seryoso at nagbabanta. She shuddered by the thought that he is the only one who can make her clamp up like that. She is too confused right now. Ganun ba talaga ang fatal attraction? Nakakatameme ng utak?!

"B-Blake, this is too much for me to absorb... this is too soon.. I don't know what to think... what to say.."

Iomhe can't help stammering. She's trying so hard to avert her gaze to something else not just to his dark dreamy eyes.

Blake let out a heavy sigh. Why am I finding this conversation so difficult?

"I know, I completely understand Iomhe... Come on, let's go."Blake opened the car door for her. Ngayon lang niya napansin na nasa basement parking sila ng building where the bar is at. Hindi na siya nagtanong at pumasok. He circled and opened the door to the driver's seat and slid down. Dumukwang eto sa kanya and she panicked.

"Relax baby, I'm just making sure you're fastened to a seatbelt." He laughed at her panicked expression. "Though I really wanted to taste your lips again, I might as well wait." He added solemnly.

Magsalita ka Iomhe! Kastigo niya sa sarili.

"Abuso!" she remarked and pouted.

"Nagpapaabuso ka naman." He teased and winked at her.

"tse!" She laughed nervously and stared ahead.

"Hmmmnn. Baguio is not that busy this early. Oh yeah, it's Saturday!" Blake exclaimed.

"Yep. Normally pag ganito kaaga, wala pa masiyado tao. Mga college students lang makakasabayan sa pagrarush pero normally makakapaglakad ka ng maayos, breathing in the cold air." Iomhe smiled.

Baguio, with all of it being exposed recently to influx of tourists due to a local TV series that was on location there, is still a place that you would like to visit. You still find the weather suitable to walk on a park, to explore places on foot. It is just a small community where you could just walk to and fro for anything you wanted.

"Yeah, I want to settle here. I was working on a blueprint for my house's design at the moment." Blake replied, eyes on the road.

"Oh! So you are an engineer?" Iomhe asked surprised.

"Businessman slash engineer slash chef slash model slash good looking slash brainy slash all-you-wanted- in a guy." He teased.

Natawa si Iomhe. "exact opposite pala tayo." She said laughing.

"Bakit naman?" He looked at her then back to the road. He is creasing his forehead again. Iomhe noticed that it is his habit to show if he is curious, or intrigued.

"poor slash ngarag slash feeling brainy feeling chef slash tambay slash all-you-wouldn't-want-in a girl." Iomhe sarcastically laughed.

"then we should be a perfect match, negative meets positive." Blake answered on his serious tone again.

"Ahhhrmmm. You have to turn left after that shed." Iomhe tried to ignore his remarks.

She is ignoring it Blake, don't push her!

"Sorry, oo nga pla. Yan na yung kina Orly diba?" Blake pointed at a green gate.

"Oo, nakapunta ka na pala dito? Yong sa amin, mga three houses after them pa... red ang kulay ng gate."