Ch 5: Enjoying

.

.

.

"Reiji, you need to teach me how to make tea so delicious," Anim hummed as he drank the tea prepared by Reiji.

"I am glad that there is still someone who actually appreciates tea." Reiji nodded as he placed his cup down.

The silence was then suddenly broken when the two started to hear some strange noises of silverware clinging to each other. Anim turned his head back as Reiji also tried to look at why these sounds were being made.

"Ah! It's Azusa!" Anim cheered as he called out to the boy. Azusa turned his head as he looked at the two.

"Ah... Anim..." Azusa smiled a bit as he walked up to the table. "What.. are you.. doing?" He asked.

"Ho, I'm just drinking tea. I never expected to see you in here!"

"I ... wanted... to see... the knives."

"Ah, of course."

It shouldn't be a surprise, but he just can't get used to it. "Please only do window shopping..." Anim pleaded. Reiji was just casually drinking his tea, as he didn't pay much attention to the conversation.

"I'll... test... the knives. Maybe... I can add some... to my collection!..." Azusa sounded excited and walked away from the two to look for knives. Anim was concerned about how Azusa was planning to "test" the knives out, and he noticed that he was still making the clanking sounds with the silverware.

He would pick up the knife from the set, shove others in a disorganised manner, and when he didn't like the knife, he would just move on and leave a mess behind. Reiji frowned at the behaviour as he got up from his chair and started to organise the things.

"I suppose it cannot be helped. I shall put them back," Reiji said as he placed the things neatly. Azusa just walked ahead and kept doing his thing while Reiji trailed behind, fixing his mess.

"Aah! You dropped something again..." Reiji told Azusa, and he somehow processed not to notice.

Five minutes passed as Reiji kept trailing behind Azusa, saying, "Good grief, he sure is a handful. I am experiencing firsthand the lack of manners shared amongst the Mukami family. ...Haah. Well...I feel as if my foolish brothers are not much better." Reiji muttered something under his breath.

Anim sat and watched it all happen; the scene in front of him was hilariously adorable. Even if Reiji is mean and sassy sometimes, he is trying to hold the whole Sakamaki household together. No wonder what would ever end up happening if Reiji were gone.

The house would probably be set on fire within 5 hours or less. probably caused by the triplets. "Ha, he has a talent for taking care of others." Anim chuckled as he decided to leave the two.

"Reiji! I am leaving; thanks for the tea! Bye Azusa!" He told them as he waved at them. Azusa looked at Anim as he waved goodbye.

"You heard him on one call and ignored me the whole time I was talking?" Reiji scolded as Azusa once again pretended not to listen. Anim laughed at the behaviour as he walked out with his stuff.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Anim was admiring his dinosaur statue, looking inside the bag with a smile as he didn't exactly pay attention to where he was going. He then suddenly bumped into someone, which caused him to almost drop his figure.

"Oi?! Do you have buttons for eyes- huh... Anim?"

Anim raised his head to look at the person he bumped into. "Ah? Subaru? I thought you were going to go back"

"Tch... Its not like I wanted to be here or anything," Subaru said as he crossed his arms. Anim gave him a knowing smile and said, "Your lying, aren't ya?"

"Wha- NO? Why would I lie?"

"Because lying is easy."

"That's... That's not a good reason"

"Then why are you here?"

"Just- Just because-"

Anim raised a brow at him, but Subaru didn't properly look at him. He sighed and looked down at the glaring male, "I.. I was here.. To... get something

"Get what?"

"Something"

"What is that something?"

"None of your concern."

"I am deeply offended. So I will help you search for the important 'Something'" Anim smiled as he held Subaru's hand and began walking. Subaru became a bit flustered and asked where he was taking him, "Well, we have to start somewhere, right? So I am just making us start walking. Rest you lead."

"You absolute moron..." Subaru sighed and went to his side. Both were walking hand in hand as Anim started to inquire about the said "something." Even Anim knew Subaru wasn't looking for something but wondered how much longer Subaru could push this "something."

and also because he wanted to hang out with him. Subaru might not enjoy the carnival otherwise and just end up thinking about doing something and then not doing it.

"Hmm.. So you're looking for something fluffy and sweet. Your looking for cotton candy?" Anim asked, and Subaru shook his head, "no... um... it's nothing to eat."

"Damn, I was actually getting hungry," the shorter male said, looking around. Subaru rolled his eyes as he started to notice a certain scent in the air. "Huh... That scent."

Anim started to sense it too, and both of them looked forward and saw Ayato walking with a family serving of tokoyaki in both hands. He raised his head to look at them and said, "Ho? Didn't expect to see you two here."

"Ah... Ayato? Where did you get.. this much tokoyaki?" Anim questioned the amount of food he carried; "no wonder you are gaining weight like a pig," Subaru commented.

"Oi!? Don't you dare disrespect me, you loner. And I won this serving of tokoyaki from the shop over there," Ayato pointed at the shop.

"Ah.. Won?" Anim asked as he looked toward the shop.

"Yeah, I ate three servings of tokoyaki to get this one," Ayato spoke with pride. Both of their eyes widened as they looked at him in utter shock.

"Do you have a block hole in that stomach of yours?" Anim questioned

"Are you turning into an actual pig?" Subaru questioned.

"STOP INSULTING ORA-SAMA!" Ayato yelled as he huffed and stomped away from the two, "Stupid, dumb, Fucking Bastard, Asshole, Bitching, Bitch-" Ayato cursed away.

"That guy sure loves Tokoyaki," Anim chuckled, "can't blame him though, I have a gaming addiction as well."

"Ah, anyways, you said you were hungry, right?" Subaru asked, and Anim nodded. "Well then, let's go eat there then," Subaru said as he started to walk to the shop, dragging Anim along with him.

"I don't want tokoyaki though. I'll have..." Anim hummed, trying to think of what he would want to eat.

"Yeah, yeah, but I am not paying."

"WHAT-"