Ch 13 : Ruki and Yui

A/N: Shifting to the side couple for a little bit~

Ruki's route in game was PERFECT, like- it was too good and I would never be able to top that. Period. But I still want to write about them because-

Well, ✨Them✨

And again, another really very short chapter because school, (´。_。`)

Warning: Unedited

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-
.
.
.

The two couple were walking around casually through the crowed. Hand in hand as Ruki made sure Yui didn't get separated from him in the crowd.

Yui shyly just trailed behind as she looked around at all the venues and glamour the place radiated, she wanted to try some of the things but was a little Hassiten to asked Ruki. She realises that Ruki was the one who said to look around but she was afraid that things might turn South like how they usually do.

"Yui... You are too quite. Is something bothering you?"

Yui raised her head to look at the male, she waved her hand in front of him as she chuckled nervously, "no no! I-I am fine!"

Ruki frowned a little at the nervousness, "You... Can tell me if something is wrong. Is it perhaps because... You are not enjoying?" He asked.

"No! I am enjoying Ruki! Don't worry about it" Yui smiled softly at him, giving his hand a gentle squeeze, "Though... I wouldn't mind if we tried some venues out... I-if you don't mind!"

"Why would I mind? You are the Queen of the Carnival, enjoying a little bit won't hurt I suppose" Ruki told as his he looked ahead looking for something safe to do and also what Yui might enjoy.

That's when he realize he doesn't know what Yui like exactly.

"Ruki look, an Antique shop! You might something you like there. Wanna check it out?" Yui pointed at a shop which was exactly what Ruki liked. "Or maybe we could visit that greenhouse over there. Maybe we would find some interesting Plants?"

Ruki hummed, those were things that Ruki certainly liked... But are those what Yui likes as well? "Um. Maybe some other time... Let's look for something You would like" He told the two kept walking.

Yui tilted her head at that Statment, 'what she liked?'. Was... Was Ruki trying to make her have a good time...?

The thought of Ruki putting an Effort to be better after all the things that happened in the past made Yui's heart flutter. She couldn't help but have a small smile on his lips and red hue on her cheeks.

"Ruki... I think I would enjoy anything as long as I am with you..."

"... What?" Ruki looked down at her with a bewildered expression. Yui just soften her eyes as she chuckled at the surprised face. "It's true Ruki! Now let's go visit the Greenhouse!"

Yui started to walk with Ruki to the greenhouse, there hands still holding each other as a warm feeling creeps into Ruki's chest.

He might have not realize it... But he was genuinely smiling at the kindness of the human he once considered a burden...
.
.
.