Ch 18; Mr. Karl, Aka philosophy teacher

tackti UnEdited

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
.
.
.
.

"...."

The room was silent... The music that came from the main hall was slowly creeping it's way in, Finally, a sigh was heard Mr. Karlheinz. "well, we should move on to the next questions"

"before that..." Anim spoke up, walking up to KarlHeinz and taking his ring off and handing it over. "I think The fun of power is over for me. Not sure if I truely got manuplialted because of my own exitment or I am just not good enough as my parants, But I don't thing I want this to continue" 

KarlHeinz looked down as his hand as Anim handed him the ring back. "Not sure what your ultimate plan was... probably something stupid again. But, Whatever" Anim sighed.

KarlHeinz looked at the ring, it been a bit worn out from the first time he gave it to Anim just two months ago. He smiles to himself, chuckling.

The smile made Anim more confused, Shouldn't Mr. Karl be paniking that He gave the ring back and his plan is ruined? Well... there might a lot more up the demon king's slevee that Anim orginally thinks. He looks down at his hand, Only one ring remains... the one that was passed on to him by his parants, Just as it should be.  

"shall we move on with the questions now?" Anim asked, resting his hands in his back as KarlHeinz made the ring dissapear and felt his lost powers given back to him. It feels to better to be back with power now. "Yes, we should" 

"so, what were the glitches I saw?" 

"what do you mean 'Glitches'?" Karl asked, genuinely intrigued by the question. 

"the, random gliches of reality that makes anyone thing they are going insane? You know?" Anim stated again as Karl hummed, and then it clicked. "Ah.. That" 

"That tone doesn't sounds good-" KarlHeinz chuckled at the comment. In one of his hand, he made some heau appear, seeming like a galaxy. kinda cliche but meh, who doesn't like galaxys and stuff? 

"Anim... Everything createted in this world must die at sometimes... immortality... it's a complicated term to say that individual won't die from old age... but something specific."  KarlHeinz spoke, Moving his hand swiftly as he changed the setting around them. Anim looked around, seeing that he was standing in the middle of the hecking space. SPACE. Author are you on dru--- (shuh... trust me) 

"Many cretures live for millions and millions of years... yet they die in the end. no one calls them immortal" 

"because they aren't? they technically die of old age" Anim thought about it, But then again, He didn't account for Demons so that might be a diffrent case. KarlHeinz chuckles, looking over to see a creation of a star... may or may not be made by him. "What is Born will always Die... Immortality doesn't really exist" 

Anim thought about those words. Why was Mr. Karl being so phylosophical suddenly? "Does that mean... I'll die too? Just like my parants did? just like... my Mother did...?" Anim looked at KarlHeinz; his eyes closed and smile still present.

"Maybe" He answered.

".... You are so god danm confusing Mr. Karl..." Anim sighed and groaned. KarlHeinz only laughed fruther, slowly stopping with a big sigh, "My time is coming closer and closer" 

"you mean..." 

"The time for the crowning of the new vampire king is coming closer... I am not sure if i would live up to see that day, well...fate is fate isn't it?" KarlHeinz closed his eyes and made his hand move in the opposite motion to make them get out of the sub space. 

"you mean... the new vampire king and queen are..." Anim looked around, then down through the window to his love.. and his best friend, finally finishing their dance and the crowd cheering for them. "ha... But wait. What about the Demon King? You know? the main head body of this whole ordeal?" 

"well... we will have to wait and see for that ourselves" KarlHeinz concluded. Slowly begaining to walk away. Anim still processing what the hell he heard just now, turned to look at The demon king. "Are you sure what you are doing right now is trully okay? That you would blessfully die and everything would be alright...?" 

KarlHeinz stopped in his track, but without turning; he confedently answered, "Of course, Whatever happening right now would pay off in the future... Though... A Dark Fate does a waits us all... But I am sure you will find a way out of it as well~" 

"Enjoy the festival now kid, there may or may not be next time" he chuckled and walked away. Leaving Anim alone in the room, Leaving him alone with his confution and several more questions. He never trully answered the question about the glitches... probably something he wouldn't understand even if KarlHeinz told him. 

"Dark Fate... Wonder what he means by that..." Anim looked out the window, which was the only one facing the outside night sky. A shooting star went across the sky, Anim clearly missed the chance to make a wish.

"oh Little Ani~! Where are you~?" Anim heard Laito yelling accross the halls as he bursted through the door, "There you are! Now come on, The final feast is about to start! you wouldn't want to miss out on the food now would you~?" Laito spoke in his usual sly voice, teleporting besides Anim, "unless you want something else to eat~" 

"ew dude" Anim spoke in disguest, as both started to walk their way back. With Laito not catching a break from his 'jokes' 

Our little Anim thought it would be better to just, Enjoy the moment he has right now. Thinking about KarlHeinz's talk would only make him loss his mind more, not like he had one to begain with honestly. 

Besides... He still has to get over the fact that Shu will eventually marry Yui.
Ruki must be just, Dead from the inside at this point.
Honestly, Anim was too... Not that he will show that on his face
.
.
.
.