Ch 10; when your character is over powered as shit and you abuse it to max.

A/N: I think I should have named this Chapter Confession 2. But the current title basically prepared you for what is going to happen in the chapter lol.

Also I had some free time so y'all got an early chapter.
====================================

"YUMA THEY ARE COMING NEARER" 

"I AM TRYING MY BEST HERE OKAY! HALF-BLOODS ARE NOT AS FAST AS PURE ONES"

Yuma and Anim just yelled on top of their lungs as they ran around the forested area, and that too seemed like they were going in circles. 

One of the bats flew down and tried to attack Anim. Anim yelped as he dove down from the attack, suddenly sensing the aura around the bat as it flew back to its swarm. 

"So I was right!" Anim yelled, "They are not Normal Bats!! They are summoned Familiar of Karlheinz!" 

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT" 

"I JUST DO!?" 

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE" 

"IT DOES!" 

Yuma and Anim almost started to bicker about the new information that suddenly made Yuma trip over a rock and fall down, with Anim getting body slammed along with him. 

The two groaned, and Anim hit his head right on the ground as Yuma face planted himself besides him. "Yuma!? Are you alright?" 

"Yeah no-" Yuma sat up as well as he showed Anim a bleeding nose. "YOU BROKE YOUR NOSE!?" 

"WELL NO SHIT-" 

The two got cut off by the loud screeching of bats. Usually they don't make a sound, but then again, these weren't normal bats; they were quirky. The bats screeched so loudly that being in their presence was unbearable. 

"FUCKING HELL, MAKE IT STOP!" Yuma yelled as he covered his ears. Anim's glasses basically broke from the shrillness and loudness of them; how they managed to do that was beyond him. 

"They are created from magic!! I don't think they can sto- wait.." Anim's head had a plan. And was one hundred percent sure it would work. 

Anim stood up and walked close to the swarm. 

"What are you doing!? Are you crazy!?" 

"I might just be!"

He laughed as he closed his eyes and focused on what he was about to do. The bats started to charge towards him, but a huge dragon was summoned. 

The Dargon was huge, with sharp claws and wings. Remember how he casually summoned a five-foot-tall serpent? This was twice as big as that serpent was. The dragon opened his mouth and basically ate the whole swarm in one swift move. 

Anim opened his eyes finally, only to be surprised at how big a baby he had just summoned. "Whao, you're taller than I actually wanted, but- aye, the job got done." 

The dragon turned his head down to look at his summoner and brought his face down to him. He breathed normally, but since it was just so huge, Anim almost got blown away by the thing; he also smelled a bit of ashy dust. not exactly sure why. 

"I guess your.. Just a little too big, let's fix that!" Anim smiled as he snapped his fingers, and the dragon was transformed into a small baby dragon that fell right into Anim's arms, and the boy just screamed in glee. "AWW MY GOD- YOU ARE SUCH A BABY, WHO'S A GOOD BOY!? MY GOD- YUMA I HAVE A CHILD!" 

Ah right, Yuma. 

Yeah he was just. There. 

Just there, not even going to question what happened because the mumbo-jumbo would only go over his head. Anim casually fucks with the laws of nature and cringe fan fiction plots, just like Karlheinz. Both of them are outlandishly wired in their own wired way. 

So Yuma would just not question it. 

Anim ran up to Yuma as he showed his little dragon to him, "Look! He is adorable!" 

"He is a dragon."

"I'll name his custard! What do you think?"

"... That that's a dragon" 

"Great! Now your name is custard! Your Custard, the Dragon! My dragon!!" 

The dragon looked at Anim as he burped a little flame that almost burned Anim's hand. 

"Ouch- shit- that hurts"

The dragon casually tilted his head as he climbed on Anim's shoulder, like a long snake. Anim laughed, "Pikachu and Ash who? Now you have custard and Anim!" 

"Nah, Ash and Pikachu are still far more superior." Yuma laughed as Anim and Custard both made an audible gasp, with Custard getting ready to turn Yuma into a overcooked meat stake. 

"No, no, Custard not now. Hump. We will get even with this degenerate and disrespectful man later," Anim huffed and pouted, crossing his arms as he began walking back to the huge castle ahead. Yuma laughed as he picked up his bags and began walking to the castle as well. 

"Can't handle the truth, huh?" Yuma laughed.

"No. The only better partners I would consider after Ash  and Pikachu would be... Hm, Tom and Jerry! Because "Nastlgia"" Anim pointed this out as all the old memories of the show began flooding his memory. 

"Alright, let's watch that after this carnival thing."

"Danm, asking me out for movie data? Hm~" 

"Ah, maybe~" 

"Aho-" 

Remember, Anim is only surface level confident. So teasing only works with Subaru because he is- well, Subaru. The same would not work with Yuma, and he forgot about that. So at that response, Anim had a light blush as he huffed. 

"Well, I am still mad at you." He stayed firm on his words as Yuma shifted all his stuff into one hand and shifted close to Anim's side. His hand casually made its way to Anim's back as he held the side of the waist, now saying, "What if I feed you?" 

"F-Feed what-?" 

"Your favourite garlic breads." 

".... So a date we shall have!" 

"Haha, perfect" 

Homie just casually asked each other on friendly dates; no big deal. 

"By the way, Yuma, leave some room for Jesus here." Anim referred to the closeness between them as Yuma's counter response was, "Jusus and Jesuck my ass if he thinks I'll do that." 

"HA-"