Ch 15: Final Hour.

A/N: my exams are finally overrrrr!! let's gooooooooo!!

And also, I finally opened my Instagram again~ I usually post drawing stuff so y'all can check it out!it's @_just_garu_

Anyhow, enjoy~

Warning: Unedited and Small Chapter (because I ran out of ideas-)

=================================
.
.

"Well, since we ended up wasting most of our time sleeping, only a Hour or something is left before Yui gets crowned the Queen of the Carnival" Ruki stated as he looked at the other three.

"Mhm, maybe we should check out one final attraction before we leave for the castle" Anim stated as he looked at the Map Yui held.

"We can go to this place. It's written that a mystical flower would bloom today" Ruki said, pointing at the map.

"Mystical flower?" Yui questioned and turned her attention towards Ruki. "Yes, it's like, a big flower who is very much known for eating humans alive-"

"And you want us to go there?" Anim interrupted with a raised brow. Ruki is beyond Anim's understand and visa-verse. Yui's sweat dropped as she looked at him, "Ruki, I don't think it's a good idea-"

"Well, it's just a rumour, nothing like that has ever happened before" Ruki added.

"Well, humans have never directly walked up the flower before either" Shu suddenly told as he yawned.

Not exactly sure if they have a deathwish Or something but they went there anyways. It's like asking yourself to be bonked in the head.

Welp, this wouldn't have been a creak fic then---

=================================

"Wow that's a big... " Yui mumbled as she stared at the tree. Anim being Anim, couldn't resist himself, "pufft- that's what she said-"

Yui gave a disappointed look in return. Anim casually laughed it off and jut threw and arm around her shoulder, "don't give me that look! Come on, let's go check things out more!"

The two best friend were walking in front, while their other two friends were walking behind in silence. The cheerful glee that was between the two besties was nowhere between the vampires, that too is very reasonable-

Ruki was just observing Yui, how her facial expressions turned from a cute pout to a much more gentle expression; which was followed by a small smile and chuckle. Ruki couldn't help but smile.

"You like her a lot huh?"

"Huh-" Ruki turned his head towards Shu. "What are you talking about?"

"That puppy love look on your face" Shu calmly
told with his eyes closed, ignoring the frown her was getting from Ruki.

"I... I don't like her. I definitely don't deserve to like her after what I did..." Ruki sighs and admits. His eyes turn forwards as Shu hmms, "Yeah true; you were a asshole for that"

Shu has no chill. Ruki knew it was true but being told this by a Sakamaki off all people was the most hurtful. "... But if you keep that puppy love look. You might have a chance." Shu completed.

"You... Why would you say that?" He asks and Shu just hmms.

Shu looks forward and looks at the face of dearest. Anim having a consistent smile and laugh that just made him feel all fuzzy and weird, "I make the dumb puppy look too.... Sometimes" He smiles gently.

Ruki notices what he ment by that, looking forward and suddenly chuckling.

"You have horrible taste"

"Like your any different"