Ch-17; Time To Start Talking.

Warning: Unedited and unhinged

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.
.
.
.
.

"honestly, how the fuck are we not dead?" Yui asks tiredly as the Group finally entred the castle, All tired and sighing at their luck. They nearly died becasue of a plant, a literal plant. Well... The plant alone wasn't the only reason their llifes were thrown in danger... we all know that a middle man was definitely had a hand on this stupid fiasco as well.

"honestly Yui, let us all just be glad that it's all over." Anim sighed and yawned. Maybe this whole carnival thing wasn't the best place for a vication, then again; what did he expect? A Dragon ride?.... yeah he did...

Suddenly, a bunch of firework's exploded; along with some confetty followed by cheering and claps. But the four were to exhausted to be either be suprised or alarmed by the celebrating mood. "what the hell...." Shu groned as he looked around tired. "Guess the celebration has strated or something..." Ruki added.

"Ladies and Gentlemen~ Finially the King and Queen of the carnivial have arrived! Our future Adam and Eve~"

The spot light was shown down on Shu and Yui, as KarlHeinz's walked towards them from the crowed. This form was unlike anyother Anim had previously seen... Even though the spotlight was on the other two... KarlHeinz still stood out. The presens and the aura of the demon king is no joke huh..?

Usually, KarlHeinz would dress formally with his white hair tied properly and would ware some glasses. But here... His hair flowed elegently and his attier was suited for a king. A charming smile that held mistif...

"I am sure our Future Adam and Eve would enjoy the feast to the fullest" He said.

"hold on... Adam... and me?" Shu asked he frowned his brows towards his Father. "What is the meaning of this you old man..."

"What do you mean? I have just declared what was in destiny~" He told with a closed eyed smile. Yui's eyes were lit in horror as she looked at Shu. 'Shu...? her Adam...? that can't be...' she thought, "U-um... t-there might be a mistake... He.."

"What is the meaning of this Mr. Karl.." Anim spoke up firmly as he walked towards Karl. Anim was furious, How could he say something like this? Yui would die of Adam's doesn't return the love, and Shu obviously doesn't love her! So why was he putting two lifes in danger like this? "Is this another game of yours?" He asked again, to which KarlHeinz laughed softly.

"Ho dear, you all seem to be so suprised~ well, I guess it's only natural" He answered, Shu was about to do something before His father's stare made him stop in his track. "now now Shu... Everyone is watching."

KarlHeinz then swiftly turned around to face the crowed; A crowed that was clearly unaware of the situation. "Let the Celebration Begain!", everyone cheered, happy and in glee. only people who were left in the dust were the main attraction of the whole event... and the people they actually love...

================================================================================

"I... I am happy for them" Ruki spoke as he drank some of the wine that was in the fancy glass. Anim turned to him, "Clearly... I can see that" He said as he drank his mixed fruit juice in a fancy glass.

"You must be glad, I am not becoming Adam anymore and am away form her... This is for the best..." Ruki sighed as he placed a smile on his face, watching Yui stand besides Shu on the center stage. "Glad? ha... do you think I am blind and ignorent?" Anim said with anger in his voice. "Yui likes you... you like her... I kinda like shu... this is not fair..."

"Ha... Hellarious" Ruki did a dry chuckle, taking another sip of his wine. "Guess we got something in common the. The fate of Adam and Eve is sealed by that guy and... we can't do anything about it..."

"I wouldn't be supirsed if this is some sick joke..." Anim mumbled and looked at Shu. He clearly saw the exhaustion in his face and annoyance. But he just couldn't lash out either. Anim banged his head on the table and groaned. Ruki rolled his eyes and patted his head and took another sip of his wine.

"I hate wine..."

=================================

"Anim Kurushimi"

"Mr. Karl"

the two smiled at eachother as they finally had the time to sit down and talk. The two were in room located somewhere at the top, with the clear view of the main hall. Where everyone was gathered and the where the main event would go own. The ball dance, very cleiche but whatever, it's not Anim's celebration. He would have a had a coustume party otherwise.

Anim was more pissed about this current situation, This sudden announcement of Adam and the glitches. And also the wired monsters that kept attacking him and his friends.

"I know what you will ask Anim" KarlHeinz spoke first, walking close to a window and viewing at the hall.

"If you already know... then start answering... What the hell was that sudden anouncement of Adam and Eve? l thought Eve would be the one to choose her Adam..."

"well yes, but she was talking too long to choose so... I thought maybe I should speed up the process. Shu may seem Lazy and listless, but he is capabale of so much more if he just get... a little motivated~ Don't you agree?"

"I.... But... Yui would die if he doesn't-"

"do not forget that I was the one who thought of this... I am incharge of what happenes and what not. so don't worry your little brain about it too much" KarlHeinz said, which made Anim wonder about how much of a twisted game Karl was playing here. "The next Vampire King and Queen look very beautiful dancing together don't they?"

Anim's eyes widned as he walked close to the window and looked down. There he saw the spotlight again placed on the two, both of them dancing in such perfect sinc dispite everything that is happening.

"don't they look perfect~?" Karl asked again he placed a hand on Anim's head, patting it slightly. Anim couldn't help but feel... pained by this fact.... but he couldn't disagree. "yeah... T-They do..." he hated admitting it.

KarlHeinz Smiled, "Glad we both agree"

Anim steps away from the window as he could no longer look at there. "Anyways. moving on... Why did send monster's towards us? Towards me?" Anim frowned looking at KarlHeinz.

"remember what I told you Last time when we met in you're dream?"

last time...? 'Next time we meet, I don't want to meet someone so freail that Collapese while using simple magic tricks'-- he remembered.. so.. he was... "testing me...?"

"You are so smart~" KarlHeinz extends his arm to pet Anim's head again, But Anim harshly slaps it away. "you... I became your test subject...." Anim mumbled as he looked up at the man, who still had his smile.

"I never made you my subject" Karl chuckled, "you smiply volunteerd"

"ah..." Anim's mouth was left wide open as he looked down at his ring'
oh Anim... what have you done...

.
.
.
.