𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕰𝖝𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊

Warning

Mentions of wrist slitting!

—————————————————————————

I had no choice but to remove my skirt. The silver was probably hurting him more, and fastening both are ends. Dragging him up onto the sofa, I pulled his wrist closer towards me. Although, the veins were lightening, if they did not turn back quick enough he could still die. Whoever had done this was very knowledgeable about vampires, most likely of high status. Which could've caused turmoil if not....

Turning to face the sleeping beauty, his brows began to furrow and his fangs sprung out. All of a sudden his nails darkened. The darkness began to clamber up to his shoulders, swallowing them whole. Sweat dripped from his body, as he began to heat up. Fuck my luck.

Scrambling through the draws, I pulled out a blade and sighed. Carefully slitting my wrist, I pushed open his mouth and cradled his head. Allowing my blood to drip into his mouth, his veins began to pop out.

His fangs clamped into on my skin, causing me to yelp. I could feel my blood draining the more he sucked. My eyes blurred, as my arm flopped into my lap. No longer able cradle his head, I felt as if I could no longer hold myself together. Was I going to die? Shrivelled up like a prune.

It just had to be today. On this cursed day, with this cursed beast. On a night that my fiancé looks at my friend instead of me. When I'm dead he'd probably court her, comfort her. They'd probably have a kid and name her after me. To honour me or some bullshit like that. Whilst I died to a stranger, a death so pitiful and pathetic.

Tears streamed down my cheeks, my face collapsing into his abdomen. Was this really my end? I should've flet and left him to die in the woods. I should've never came to this stupid ball. I should've...

"I should've.."

"..Bastard.." I spat.

.

.

.

~

With that Violet's eyes rolled back. His fangs continued to suck and suck and suck mercilessly. Until...

The beast's eyes shot open, but they weren't golden...
Rising up, he licked the pierced marks on her wrists. Wiping off the access from his mouth, he then sucked the remaining off the nearby blade. Then slitting his palm, he opened up her mouth and allowed his blood to drip into it until no more could.

As soon as he had finished, his wine coloured eyes began to fade to a weak, pale-ish gold. Golden eyes frantically scanned the room. Finally laying his eyes upon the body of Violet Malory.  

His hands ran through his hair, tugging as he caught his breath. Hovering over, he cleared his throat and listened for her pulse...

However, the scent of fresh blood overtook his senses , as he began to notice the stinging sensation in his hand. Pulling his hand to his eyes, the fresh slit was slowly healing. With widened eyes, he pulled her face up towards him. Fishing his fingers into her mouth, the scent of his blood lingered upon her tongue.

Leaning back into the couch, he glanced up at the ceiling. Wondering whatever to do. He knew too well it was too late to gag the blood out of her and she looked to be a noble as well. How was he going tell his father? How was he going to...

Glancing back at her body, he stood up taking a good look at her. Pushing the hair out of her face, he proceeded to then scoop her up into his arms. Pointing his nose up into the air, he relaxed his shoulders and walked back to the palace.

He knew he'd be punished. That his mother would probably talk his ear off , that his father would whip him silly. That this was probably the last time he'd see the sky for a year or years. The last time he'd walk and feel the earth beneath his feet, to breathe in fresh air and heat the wind sing.

It was a horrid mistake, one he'd regret for an eternity.

Staring up at the blood moon, he laughed dryly. "You're probably laughing right now, aren't you all?" Biting his lip he lowered his head and trodded on.