𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖕 𝕺𝖋 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖍

Sat in her carriage, Violet was removing the decor in her hair. When she began to notice the amount of chatter in the once silence night she'd been enjoying. Popping her head out, a flock of nobles were walking out the palace and into their carriage yet according to the clock it was three hours early for the ball to end.

"Excuse me!"she called. "Has the ball ended?"

A young lady turned to her and answered. "Knights came out and said the ball had ended with no explanation."

"Thank you," Violet leaned back.

"No problem," the young lady walked off.

Hopping out her carriage, Violet made her way back into the palace. The guards didn't even bother stopping her, this time round. The closer she got to the room, she felt an unnerving feeling something horrible was to happen. It didn't help there were no knights in the halls.

Quickening her pace, she pushed the doors open. Utter chaos, we're the only was to describe what was happening. The Duke was yelling at the king, as the duchess held onto the knights legs begging them to stop whatever they were doing.Guards circled Violet's father and the king as he clutched his bleeding arm; guards also seemed to be attempting to corner Silas?

"What is going on?" Violet screamed.

"This wouldn't have happened if you had left it alone!" Magnus yelled.

"Silas!" The duchess cried.

"Violet get out of here!" Her father yelled.

Ignoring her father, she went for a closer look. Silas was the exact same as that night she was chased down the halls. The only difference was his eyes were so dark of a red that they looked black.

"What happened?!" She turned to the four.

"H-He just passed out," the duchess could barely choke the words out.

"Get the stake!" Father demanded.

"Are you mad?" Magnus snapped his neck at him.

"No!"the duchess shrieked. Two knights ran out obediently.

"If you even try it?" Magnus' eyes darkened. "I swear to you, you'll regret the thought of even attempting to wake your wife."

Guards pushed Violet back as Silas became more and more difficult to hold back. Although, seven men were holding him back he seemed to push through.

"Violet move!" The king yelled.

"Shut up!" She retorted. Fighting her way through the guards towards him. Her father and the king pushed past the guards, pulling her away just as the stake came into the room.

"No!" She wiggled, trying to fight them off. "I'll never be able to forgive you father, never!" She turned to him.

"Vi"

As soon as his grip weakened, she ran towards the stake grabbing it. "Silas!"she called. His neck immediately snapped towards her.

She ran.

He followed.

As soon as she turned from the room into the hallway, she focused on her route forward. Despite the sound of armour clanging as the knights ran after them, the yells of her father and the king, the growing pain in her legs and uncertainty to bring him back when he was that deep in, she ran.

Kicking her heels of midway, she slid down the rails and ran through the hall. Jogging down the steps, she ran through the grass and into the maze. Fiddling her hands with the ribbons, she loosened up the back. Skilfully, finding her way out, she ran into the forest. Ignoring, the pain of running through branches and pebbles she locked herself in the old cabin. The cabin where everything started.

Clutching on the table, she panted as her legs fell towards the ground. Hurriedly removing the layers of skirts, she sat down leaning on the leg of the table as she faced the door. Although, it was deadly quiet outside she knew he wasn't far.

Crying, she bit her lip, awaiting for him to return. Desperately for his return. If he hadn't come by now that meant he was dead. A possibility Violet wanted to avoid.

Thud

He was on the roof.

Violet her eyes and wept, a small smile forming on her lips. Peeking his head out, she opened her arms up. The unfamiliar figure, slithered in happily. Taking in a large bite of her collar bone, she grimaced. Her arms weakly held onto him, as his gripped her firmly keeping her in place.

"I wish we'd met on normal terms," she stroked his head. "I wish we had actually talked properly." She grunted. "I w-wish you were loved properly." She sobbed uncontrollably hugging him tighter.

As soon as the world left her lips, his lips fell onto hers. Flabbergasted, her eyes glanced up at his eye he hovered over her. One eye was blood red the other golden, both filled with tears that spilt on her cheeks.

A/n

Next chapter isn't really explicit, explicit but reference sexual intercourse.