Pathetic Sinner (2/2)

TW!!: Child Abuse, skip if you feel uncomfortable around that topic!!

Travis Jolted as His father pulled his arms apart and punched him, knocking Travis back as Kenneth's white and broad knuckles met with his face.

Travis held his eye as he looked at his father, which was gazing around the room, thinking of something to exploit or 'discipline' him for.

Kenneth stared at his teary-eyed son, lacking a sliver of empathy for his child.

" Who the FUCK are you even with for that long. Why would you be an hour late coming home?! Why- How would you even be late? Are you such a forgetful son to forget your way home?! " Kenneth shouted, slapping Travis right after.

" Y- Sir, it was raining and- " Travis tried to reason with his father before he got cut off.

" DID I ASK ABOUT THE WEATHER, TRAVIS PHELPS?! " Kenneth snapped at Travis. Waiting for Travis to respond as he glared.

" ... N- no, sir. I apologize. " Travis shakily let out, Trying to still sound polite as his arm was squeezed tightly in his father's grasp.

Kenneth would let go of Travis, pushing him to the floor, and massaging his nose bridge out of stress.

" Can't you believe it? The minister's son is a rebellious little disappointment. " Kenneth muttered through his teeth, leaving and slamming Travis's Bedroom door.

Travis got up, Sitting on his bed. Curling up and crying into his knees. Travis looked at the dim phone screen, Scrambling to text Sal.

Travis typed before thinking, snapping back to his senses once he saw the message.

"Sal, I need you right now."

Travis stood there in shock, deleting the message immediately, hiding under his pillow to think about it. Travis would just lay there, sobbing his eyes out until he felt the numb feeling after having a mental breakdown. Finally falling asleep after a while.

(Sorry this part was short, I felt if I didn't split them, ppl would cancel me)