Oh Shit Buses Smell Weird (9)

Not-so-bad TW: Badly translated Russian 🥰

Sal and Travis walk down the hall, meeting up with their respective friend groups.

Travis nervously looked around as he reached Phillip, looking back at Sal who had gone to his stupid friend group.

" Be careful, Tamara. You might fall in love. " Phillip snickered, hitting Travis with his elbow teasingly.

" Don't... Call me a Russian girl's name. " Travis glanced at Phillip, his eyebrows furrow in annoyance.

" It technically makes you two straight, On the other hand, Do you want me to call you Сука? Pfft- " Phillip started giggling, looking up at the slightly taller boy.

" You do know people don't use 'On the other hand' in normal conversations, right? " Travis pauses, a moment of silence between them.

" Hey, I'm not very used to English slang everyone's into, I've lived here for three months. " Philip crosses his arms, looking at Larry and Sal.

" And I also mildly understand Russian. " Travis looked back at Sal, silently admiring his blue hair.

Travis grumbled to himself, so quietly he didn't even hear himself properly, wanting to take a step towards Sal.

Travis blocked out what Phillip was rambling about, staring at Sal.

" Dude, He's... " Travis paused.

Phillip stops talking, noticing Travis's totally blank stare towards Sal. Travis blankly thinks to himself; FUCK, I DO NOT WANT TO BE GAY??

" .. Заткнись! You are in love with that guy. " Philip looks at Larry, meanwhile.

" W- wait! I meant She! I- I like Camp- Ashley. I like Ashley. " Travis stammered to correct himself, he refuses to be gay or whatever.

" too late! You said He~ " Philip teased Travis, saying that in a sing-songy tone.

" Come, Let's go say our hellos! " Philip grabbed Travis' hand, chasing after the group across the hall; which had started to walk to the cafeteria.

" Whoa- Stop! " Travis firmly stood there, being dragged along by Philip, just slower.

" Come, Your anxiety-ridden butt won't go over there yourself! " Phillip struggles to bring Travis but still makes it to Sal and his friends' table.

" Oh hell no. " Travis pulled himself to refuse, like a stubborn child.

" .. What are they doing? " Ash pointed at Travis and Phillip, giggling to herself. Just a little.

Philip cleared his throat, attempting to "fake" his Russian accent.

" Привет! Err, I'm Philip Volker, and this is my friend, Travis. " Philip happily introduced himself, chuckling to himself because he didn't share a single class with them, and didn't even have classes on the same side of the school building.

Ash giggles, looking at Neil to kind of force him to reply to this conversation.

" Nice to meet you, Philip, I'm Neil. " Neil looks around for anyone who even looks mildly excited to introduce themselves.

" Oh yeah, Um. I'm Sal, But you can call me Sally Face. " Sal raises his hand to Phillip, Phillip shakes his hand awkwardly as Neil Introduces everyone else.

" That's everyone -besides Larry, wherever he is- and we already met Travis. " Neil smiles, unsure if that would make Phillip angry.

Everyone was a little quiet, except for Ash, who hadn't stopped giggling.